Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Health and Wellness > Mona Vie

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-26-2011, 09:31 AM
WAHM Regular

Default MonaVie's Weekly Business Intelligence Report Supports Global Distributor Network

Can't wait to start reading this! MonaVie, is launching a new business intelligence service (MBI) to support the efforts of its global distributor network.

It starts on November 28 and will be post each week on MonaVie’s news website— http://www.monaviemediacenter.com —to facilitate distributor access to breaking business news related to economic, marketing and product trends and developments.

The goal of MBI is to provide the timeliest information available to support MonaVie’s distributors as they market the company’s products and accompanying business opportunity to a global market.

Jeff Cohen, MonaVie’s chief marketing officer, said that “In the competitive business environment in which we are operating, it’s important to be aware of the latest business and market intelligence as we promote the MonaVie opportunity in markets around the world."

It's great that we will be able to see relevant and timely information on the economy, market and product trends, health and nutrition trends and data that directly relates to the direct sales industry.

I'm really excited about this because part of my success is dependent upon my access to the current information about the economy, health issues, stats, new products and the competition. As a serious networker, I know I need to constantly strive to be a better person and learn, learn, learn!
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 11-26-2011, 11:14 AM
Banned

Thumbs up I'm excited too

I think it's great. i spend a lot of time on line trying to keep up with news in the network marketing arena, what new companies are doing etc. This will help a lot.

Starting 2012 MonaVie will also be offering online certification classes in Network marketing, direct selling and self-improvement. I hear that you will also get volume credits for completion. Not sure how they are going to do that. I hope to find out in Dallas.

All goes back to wanting to elevate us to a more professional status in our business dealings.
Old 11-26-2011, 02:41 PM
WAHM Regular

Default What a great idea

I get so much information and assistance from the website now that I sometimes spend more time than I should on the site. Can't make money getting ready to get ready!

This ad will disappear if you login

Tags
business news, direct selling, information, monavie