Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Closed Forums > Lia Sophia

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-20-2009, 04:01 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Need ideas for vendor fair

I am a brand new advisor (haven't received my starter kit yet cause my first show isn't until mid Sept) and I am planning on having a booth at a local vendor fair in Sept. I have never done anything like this before, but I have some ideas & questions I would like to ask.

1) I want to raffle off a free piece of jewelry. Since I do not have any retired pieces of jewelry I'm not sure what I should offer as a prize. Could I have the winner select a current sample piece that I have? Or, I just ordered the $35 collector's kit....would it be a better idea to offer one of those pieces? (I am not sure if lia sophia has a policy against raffling off sample jewelry or not) What has worked well for you?

2) I will try to get direct orders...and possibly get enough to count it as a party. Is that realistic?

3) I will also try to book parties. Any ideas on what enticements I could use to get the parties booked that day? My manager suggested having them roll dice and what ever number appears is what they would pay for the hostess thank you gift.

4) Should I purchase a few booker hookers to have for display? I don't want to spend a lot of money, but if there are a couple of real good ones, I could order them. Any suggestions...

I welcome ANY ideas that have worked well for you!!!

Thanks so much!!!
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

This ad will disappear if you login