Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Bath/Body/Cosmetics/Skin Care Companies > Jamberry Nails

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-26-2012, 10:59 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Questions from someone considering Jamberry

Hello Everyone! Congrats on your new ventures. I am interested in Jamberry and have a few questions. So I will just get started.

#1. How much do consultants by Jamberry products for? (you may pm me this answer).

#2. Do you have to meet any minimums each month?

#3. Is there anything saying you can't sell from a store?

#4. Do you have a leader when you sign up or are you on your own with the help of corporate?

#5. Do you have order minimums you have to meet?

#6. Why would someone want a consultant when there are youtube videos on the process and you can order right from Jamberry online as an individual?

Thank you in advance.
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 01-26-2012, 01:04 PM
Super WAHM

Hey Capron! Here are some answers to your questions...

#1. How much do consultants by Jamberry products for? (you may pm me this answer).

Well, as Consultants we do get it discounted. So a sheet of Jamberry Nail Shields is $15. As Consultants we get it for $10.50 (+s/h). So not only are we paid 30% commission on our sales and but we also receive a 30% purchasing discount.

#2. Do you have to meet any minimums each month?

We don't have monthly quotas. However, to remain active you need to sell 300 PCV (personal commisionable volume) every 3 months which is $461 retail. I need things in simplified terms so 300 PCV = 31 sheets sold (that would be 31 paid sheets). The free sheets would not count towards this number. The company average for a party is $350.

I break it down so in order to stay active you need to sell 10-11 sheets per month. That's very doable especially with the current special of "buy 3 and get 1 free."

#3. Is there anything saying you can't sell from a store?

You are not allowed to offer Jamberry Nails products for sale in any permanent retail or service business establishment. A promotional display may be exhibited for the generation of leads or the collection of orders in conjunction with a Jamberry Event. Such displays may be in or near retail locations, provided that you comply with all applicable laws and have permission from the property owner. Cash‐and‐carry sales from a retail establishment are strictly prohibited. Signs, banners, and other advertising outside retail locations announcing or directing shoppers to a Jamberry Nails display inside a retail environment are prohibited. In addition, you may not sell on the sidewalk of a retail establishment or in the parking lot of a retail establishment. Customer orders cannot be delivered to customers at any retail location. Deliveries to customers must be made outside of and away from retail environments. (This was taken straight from Jamberry Nails Policies and Procedures).

#4. Do you have a leader when you sign up or are you on your own with the help of corporate?

You join by finding a Sponsor. If you want someone local you can go to the company's website: Jamberry Nail Shields, Nail Wraps - Buy Jamberry Nails

However, if distance is not a factor for you, you can talk to a few Consultants to see if you have a connection with them. Having someone local does not gauntness that person will support, train and guide you with your Jamberry Nails business. What I've always told people to do is talk to a couple different Consultants to get information on their leadership styles and how specifically they support their team.

You automatically get training from the company when you join (access to the Jamberry Nails Consultant Facebook Group, training videos, Consultant Guide etc) but I would hope the Sponsor you choose provides additional training and support. For instance I'm part of a team that has a Facebook Group for only our team members where we share marketing ideas and all sorts of information to help you in your business. There's always incentives going on and really it feels like one big family. I personally also do more individualized training and support to my team members.

#5. Do you have order minimums you have to meet?

I think this would fall in the same category as if Jamberry Nails has a mininum amount you need to meet each month. There's no set amount on orders... You can order one sheet of Jamberry Nail Shields or 20. If you wanted to save on shipping-- shipping is free with orders over $45.

#6. Why would someone want a consultant when there are youtube videos on the process and you can order right from Jamberry online as an individual?

From what I was told, before Jamberry Nails implemented the "home party plan" model you could go on their website and order. Now since they have a home party plan model, you can only order from Jamberry Nails Consultants. So that would include going on the Jamberry Nails' website and picking one or finding anyone for that matter who's a Consultant.

Hope that helps. Any one of us ladies on here will help answer your questions. I'm sure the other ladies will chime in with their thoughts and answers as well. If you have more, feel free to ask
Old 01-26-2012, 05:28 PM
WAHM Regular

I think jammintj did a great job breaking it all down for you! Best of luck to you!
Old 01-26-2012, 05:31 PM
Super WAHM

Thanks! I'm just a simplified person... It just gotta make sense!

This ad will disappear if you login