Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Miscellaneous Professions > Humanatic

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-27-2013, 11:10 PM
WAHM Regular

Smile Humanatic Calls

Hi, I was reviewing calls today and I happened to notice that all of the categories had a price change. In other words, it looked like all the categories are now worth less than they were before. For example, I think inbound calls are now 1.2 cents. Inbound used to be 1.6 cents Outbound used to be 0.6 cents , now 0.5 cents and I know the price per call will go up or down depending on how many calls there are. But I think it looks like they lowered the price on all categories and at times when I was reviewing, there wasn't that many calls. Just wondering if anyone else noticed this today? It looks like the price change may be permanent? In other words, calls from now on will be worth less. Anyone willing to share thoughts and comment on this? I still enjoy the job, it's just extra money, but a little disappointing if I have to review calls for less money. I would appreciate your thoughts on this. Thanks everyone!
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 08-28-2013, 03:31 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond100 View Post
Hi, I was reviewing calls today and I happened to notice that all of the categories had a price change. In other words, it looked like all the categories are now worth less than they were before. For example, I think inbound calls are now 1.2 cents. Inbound used to be 1.6 cents Outbound used to be 0.6 cents , now 0.5 cents and I know the price per call will go up or down depending on how many calls there are. But I think it looks like they lowered the price on all categories and at times when I was reviewing, there wasn't that many calls. Just wondering if anyone else noticed this today? It looks like the price change may be permanent? In other words, calls from now on will be worth less. Anyone willing to share thoughts and comment on this? I still enjoy the job, it's just extra money, but a little disappointing if I have to review calls for less money. I would appreciate your thoughts on this. Thanks everyone!
Yep! I have noticed this as well and it sucks! We were already working for pennies and now its less! Pisses me off to be honest! AND they have hired to many more people that there are hardly any calls left!!!! That one gets me the most. I wish this company went to scheduling!!!! Of course with that they would have to make a lot of changes but, it would be worth it for those that are committed to working and actually work this how they should....
Old 08-28-2013, 06:43 AM
Awesome WAHM

I noticed the price decrease as well today. I have started to focus on MTurk more since it is harder to make any money with Humanatic now. Plus when I got my pay last week I received $9,80 from them, but no fees came out for me. I have withdrew $10 though, so I was confused.
Old 08-28-2013, 07:57 AM
WAHM Regular

I too noticed the price change! This company is going down hill such a disappointment. No we don't get rich working this but it has paid a few little bills for me and put food on my table for almost 2 years now. Yes I have to work hard at it but I am at home. Will wait and see what happens.
Old 08-28-2013, 02:28 PM
WAHM Regular

Talking

Thanks for the replies everyone. Yes, it is disappointing that they lowered the pay rate on all calls that we review. However, I need the extra money and I will continue to review calls. I think it would be nice if they would lower the payout amount from $10 to $5 like it was when Humanatic first started out, but I don't know if they would ever change the payout amount back to that. I wish everyone out there the best of luck to anyone doing this job. I know it's not much money but it's something to help with extra expenses. Happy call reviewing!!
Old 08-28-2013, 02:58 PM
WAHM Regular

Ironically, I think, the lowest paid category should be one of the highest paid!...at least 2c a call, because this category takes the longest to load and is always getting stuck...or break-rooming you to death...so it can be a bit bothersome. I don't even waste my time in this category anymore, unless every other category I have is dry.

Maybe they lowered it to .05c because it's easier to calculate mathematically, I dunno? Just a theory.
Old 08-29-2013, 11:09 PM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond100 View Post
I noticed this one too.. so has anyone tried emailing the humanatic admin yet? I just got promoted and been working for long hours on this and suddenly I get this lowered prices after my promotion..I thought to myself that it was because I was promoted but it seems that there are others affected too... I hope this won't be permanent and a little disappointing because I have been awake for many hours just to do this call review
Old 09-01-2013, 12:33 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iratecaller View Post
I noticed this one too.. so has anyone tried emailing the humanatic admin yet? I just got promoted and been working for long hours on this and suddenly I get this lowered prices after my promotion..I thought to myself that it was because I was promoted but it seems that there are others affected too... I hope this won't be permanent and a little disappointing because I have been awake for many hours just to do this call review
Humanatics is a JOKE to work for. I was so EXCITED to get on with them and then I saw how longgggggggg it took to make just $1. And I was doing well enough to get offered a few categories, but still the pay was ridiculous. Talk about slave wages. NO THANKS!!!! I gave up on this almost as soon as I started it. They were sending me emails a couple of weeks back about how they increased the pay. I was like Yeah, right. No thanks. I probably have about $5 or $6 stuck in there and it took FOREVER just to make those peanuts.

If you do transcription, Mturk has some excellent transcription jobs up there, especially one for a requestor called Crowdsurf. I make great money on there, when I have a chance to get on there and work. It's always good to get me a quick $25 to $50 and it gets deposited right into my bank account in about a day or two.

QT is also great to do, when I have time, especially because now I can use my footpedal to do their work. Sooooooooooo, anyway, there are other eggs out there worth doing, but not HUMANATICS. And you're saying they just lowered the rate? Are you kidding me? It wasn't paying that GREAT to start with. You can have that ROTTEN egg.

This ad will disappear if you login