Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Miscellaneous Professions > Humanatic

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-30-2013, 04:49 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Default Other companies like Humanatic?

I'm really enjoying Humanatic, is there anything else out there like it? I wish there was more work, so I thought I would check and see what's out there that I can toggle between. I have a few things lined up, like Transcribe Me and Slice The Pie, but I'm looking for something more like Humanatic. Thanks!
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 02-04-2013, 11:06 AM
Registered WAHM

I can't think of anything that's really like Humanatic... although I'd love it if someone else did. I also do TranscribeMe and Slice The Pie -- not nearly enough, though! -- but I'm always eager to hear about other sites.
Old 02-05-2013, 05:19 AM
Awesome WAHM

These are companies that are easy to work and when you want to work them that I have done.

Mechanical Turk - http://www.mturk.com
Textbroker - Unique content - Textbroker.com

These 2 are easy to sign up with. You can work them any time of the day. You get paid through PayPal for Textbroker and through Amazon Payments for Mechanical Turk.

I also do Swagbucks to make money through PayPal. This one is very passive for me, but if you do decide to do it please click on my referral link and earn at least one search win through swagbucks browser a day so I can get credit.

Earn Reward Points and Redeem Them For Free Stuff at Swagbucks.com

HTH,
Old 02-05-2013, 07:25 AM
WAHM Regular

Oh gosh thanks for the reminder!! I signed up for Swagbucks many moons ago and since got a new computer and totally forgot, Best I add that onto my laptop so I can continue!!
Old 02-07-2013, 07:54 AM
WAHM Fanatic

I signed up under you with Swagbucks, thanks again for all your advice. I have slice the pie in my sig line if you want something else to do between calls, brings in a few bucks here and there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmhwahm View Post
These are companies that are easy to work and when you want to work them that I have done.

Mechanical Turk - http://www.mturk.com
Textbroker - Unique content - Textbroker.com

These 2 are easy to sign up with. You can work them any time of the day. You get paid through PayPal for Textbroker and through Amazon Payments for Mechanical Turk.

I also do Swagbucks to make money through PayPal. This one is very passive for me, but if you do decide to do it please click on my referral link and earn at least one search win through swagbucks browser a day so I can get credit.

Earn Reward Points and Redeem Them For Free Stuff at Swagbucks.com

HTH,
Old 02-07-2013, 06:11 PM
Awesome WAHM

Thanks for signing up under me. This swagbuck link will help you learn how to make money and prizes at it.

https://sites.google.com/site/swagin101/swag-bucks-tv
Old 04-16-2013, 03:28 PM
Registered WAHM

Question

Hello, just confused about this transcribeme. I just started yesterday working in this site, and now I reached $10 but no button showed up that able to request money pay out. What is their method of paying? Does they automatically send your money even you will not request a pay out as long as you reach $10?
Old 04-20-2013, 03:08 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiz View Post
Hello, just confused about this transcribeme. I just started yesterday working in this site, and now I reached $10 but no button showed up that able to request money pay out. What is their method of paying? Does they automatically send your money even you will not request a pay out as long as you reach $10?
This happened to me to. It has to be $10.01 for you to see the request button. As of right now, they pay through PayPal. HTH,
Old 04-27-2013, 11:53 AM
Registered WAHM

Yeeyy. So happy, I just got paid from transcribeme. I've learned that you don't need to request a payout once you reach $10 or above. They will send it automatically to your paypal.
Old 02-15-2014, 08:05 AM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaT View Post
I can't think of anything that's really like Humanatic... although I'd love it if someone else did. I also do TranscribeMe and Slice The Pie -- not nearly enough, though! -- but I'm always eager to hear about other sites.
The best website that I can suggest is workersonboard.com there you will find many, many jobs.

This ad will disappear if you login