Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Health and Wellness > Health and Wellness Companies

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-20-2013, 06:38 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Seeking an all natural suppliment for our ADHD 17 yo son....

No more recommendations please

Last edited by hercharminglife; 03-28-2013 at 04:19 AM.
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 03-20-2013, 10:07 AM
Awesome WAHM

I will send you a private message. I know of something that could help
Old 03-20-2013, 11:19 AM
WAHM Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to HealthyMomma

My nephew just flew out to basic training for the Navy today....how cool I'm going to throw a private message to you as well to see if Shaklee might not be a good fit for your son. Sometimes it's not only the supplementing of the body but also getting toxic chemicals etc. out of the home....just a thought

Take care and thanks for allowing me to share..............
Old 03-20-2013, 01:41 PM
WAHM Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to SFerber

While you are looking I would highly recommend looking our way. I have so much information for you and can simplify it. Products are guaranteed or you get your money back. Right now...today we have One Dollar membership fee for the preferred pricing. Would love to connect. If you are interested the best way is not via PM here but click my link and leave your contact info.

We have a tour tonight at 7PST 10EST.
Old 03-20-2013, 01:54 PM
WAHM Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to Samie8183

I would recommend looking into EPX Body's Daily. It's an all natural daily vitamin that helps with so many issues. Check out the following link, you'll learn how an Iodine deficiency may contribute to many health issues such as obesity, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and many more.

Go here to learn more about it (not an affiliate link) Home Page

Let me know if you have any questions
SPX Nutrition

Last edited by Samie8183; 03-20-2013 at 01:56 PM.
Old 03-20-2013, 05:12 PM
WAHM Regular

I second Samie 100%! Please at least check out EPX's Daily Sea Veg via the link she provided. It's proven to help with SO MANY issues! Iodine deficiency leads to many, many health issues. It's kind of scary! Check it out.
Old 03-21-2013, 01:36 PM
WAHM Regular

Lightbulb Zeal for Life!

This product is an all natural drink that you can take anytime. I have a friend who's young son is ADHD and it has worked wonders with helping him! Before Zeal everyday when she would pick him up the teacher would have something to talk to her about with his behavior or his work. Since she started him on Zeal he is getting good grades on his work and he's not getting into trouble. He is able to concentrate in school. It has just been wonderful for him. If you would like to look into it check out my website. Or if you have any questions just let me know. Good Luck!

Joni
Old 03-22-2013, 09:43 PM
Awesome WAHM

Send a message via AIM to mountainmom5

I'll send you a private message as we have had some great results with ADHD with the muscadine grape seed ( aka Natures Pearl) ...
Old 03-23-2013, 01:36 PM
Super WAHM

Send a message via Skype™ to RitrMom
Default AdvoCare Spark

AdvoCare's Spark has been very effective for many, many children, adults and young adults with ADHD. I have people all around me who have seen results from Spark and who have eliminated the need for medication. I would be happy to answer questions for you and/or put you in touch with people who have used Spark on their own children to manage their ADHD. (Added benefit: energy and focus for all that hard training he'll be embarking upon soon!! )

For Tails Only | Pet-Focused DS | $99 Sign-Up Special! | $35 Sign-Up Option!
Old 03-25-2013, 11:04 AM
WAHM Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to matoozie

Definitely talk with Amber (HealthyMomma). I have had great success with Shaklee as well. I got my son on the Vitalizer and in two weeks, his teachers wanted to know what I had done differently because there was such a difference in him.

The OmegaGuard fish oil is excellent to add. Vitalizer has 500 mg of omega-3s, and the OG can add more... 1200-1500 mg / day. I like the products because I can be sure that when they say "purified", it is. There was a lawsuit a couple of years ago against fish oil manufacturers because of the PCB levels. It may not be purified (or purified to your standards), even though they may say it is. Ask for the assays.

Fun stuff that can be in unpurified fish oils:

Mercury
Dioxin (found in many herbicides)
PCBs
Chlordane (used a pesticide)
Lead
Arsenic
Cadmium

Stay away from carnivorous fish, especially shark, swordfish, tile fish and king mackerel due to high mercury content.

Also, if you consider using flax, be sure to be prepared to use several times more because the omega-3 in it (there are 7 in all) is ALA and will need to be converted to EPA, which is very inefficient. Be sure also that the flax seed is not rancid, as it can turn quickly and normally does not have a long shelf life. The seeds will also need to be cracked to get the benefit.

Ok... sorry about the techno-ese... All I can say is that I have used Shaklee and love how it helps. Be sure to change out your laundry products because the residues are absorbed into the skin being on the body all day and all night and cleaning products have neuro-toxic effects. Son did a science project with other cleaners vs. ours and tested handwriting by wiping their desk between writing samples. 50% of the non-shaklee kids' handwriting changed for the worse. None of the shaklee kids were affected.

Amber is awesome. She can help. And everything is guaranteed.

This ad will disappear if you login