Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Bath/Body/Cosmetics/Skin Care Companies > Bath/Body/Cosmetics/Skin Care companies

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-09-2012, 08:54 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Color Me Beautiful/ Adrien Arpel?

Anyone know anything about Color me Beautiful /Adrien Arpel? I know they used to sell at JC Penny's. I've heard they offer 50%. Anyone know anyone who uses it? I'm looking into all the companies out there and I haven't heard much about them. Not sure if that's good or bad.
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 01-10-2012, 06:22 AM
WAHM Addict

I remember hearing about Color Me Beautiful many years ago but haven't heard anything lately. Adrien Arpel has a line on HSN called Signature and is on there quite often.
Old 01-10-2012, 07:43 AM
WAHM Regular

The Adrien Arpel line that CMB sells is not the same as the HSN Signature line. The CMB kit comes with Adrien Arpel skin care and Color Me Beautiful color. I've tried the Papaya Enzyme Cleanser and really liked it!

As a consultant you can sell all the lines that CMB offers, Gale Hayman, Flori Roberts (for women of color), CMB, Adrien Arpel and Interface and Patti La Belle fragrances. And yes now they offer a 50% discount when your retail order is $300 or more. Above $300 you also receive free product along with your discount. For the home based business- The starter kit is $129. CMB seems to be growing in certain parts of the US. There is also an option to have a Mall Kiosk, but the investment is much more.
CMB has come out with a mineral powder foundation and new mineral powder eye shadows. The color analysis has been simplified back to the 4 seasons and to start out with just warm and cool.
Old 01-10-2012, 11:32 AM
Registered WAHM

I think they mainly do business online or through consultants these days?? not sure.
Yes, they do lot's of 50% promos. I signed up for their newsletter from their site and get those deals every month or so.

good luck!
Old 01-10-2012, 11:44 AM
WAHM Regular

Yes, they do offer great customer specials. But as a consultant you also can have your own website and offer your customers those same specials and Purchase w/ purchase etc. Color Me Beautiful brands are no longer sold in department stores, only by Independent Consultants in a direct selling venue at home beauty hours and one- on- one appts. , or if you work in a Salon or own a Salon you can offer the CMB brands or in Mall Kiosks. All of those venues are available to everyone. It just depends on what you want to invest to get started.

This ad will disappear if you login