Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Bath/Body/Cosmetics/Skin Care Companies > Avon

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-14-2009, 02:26 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Back Orders

When it says "Not available. Do not reorder." does that mean we'll eventually get it... or "your just plum out of luck". I paid my credit balance because of being new and they still haven't shipped my order... I had one backordered item from campaign 24 supposed to be in in 01 that now says that... and 4 from 26 that say that.
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 12-14-2009, 03:44 PM
Awesome WAHM

Send a message via AIM to LDYAPXR

I don't have an answer but I would think "do not reorder" means you are just out of luck. I've had a backorder on each campaign(this is my third) and my customers just canceled the orders because they were buying gifts and getting them in Campaign 1 was just too late.
Old 12-14-2009, 03:52 PM
WAHM Master

Do not reorder means it is no longer Available, you will not receive it, however there are times where reps tried to purchase it again and got it. Also you can try on avon.com. I sometimes purchase on Avon.com to make my customer happy. They are shipped from two different places so if your branch doesn't have it avon.com may.

I have been lucky where when I get a backordered item it has come in before expected delivery. But if I have backorders after C/26 I am going to do my best and go onto avon.com to try to get them.
Old 12-18-2009, 04:58 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAHMof2 View Post
Do not reorder means it is no longer Available, you will not receive it, however there are times where reps tried to purchase it again and got it. Also you can try on avon.com. I sometimes purchase on Avon.com to make my customer happy. They are shipped from two different places so if your branch doesn't have it avon.com may.

I have been lucky where when I get a backordered item it has come in before expected delivery. But if I have backorders after C/26 I am going to do my best and go onto avon.com to try to get them.
Of course this means order through your eRep website (if you are one) so that you will get credit for the order. It is shipped from a different warehouse, so it may be available.
I am finding that by now, some things are not even available there. But you never know till you try.
Old 12-19-2009, 06:36 AM
WAHM Master

Some time ago it was said that if a rep couldn't get an item while placing their order thru youravon.com, then Avon was supposed to pull the item from being able to be ordered on the erep sites and avon.com.

This is because customers might start to think why order from the rep if I can just go to avon.com and order it there.

So I would HOPE you aren't able to order stuff online if you can't get it yourself.
Old 12-19-2009, 06:38 AM
WAHM Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by awillingham0001 View Post
When it says "Not available. Do not reorder." does that mean we'll eventually get it... or "your just plum out of luck". I paid my credit balance because of being new and they still haven't shipped my order... I had one backordered item from campaign 24 supposed to be in in 01 that now says that... and 4 from 26 that say that.
Oh and to answer that question.... I will often try again anyway. Usually you don't get it but every once in a while you do.
Old 12-19-2009, 07:24 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terri-Avon View Post
Some time ago it was said that if a rep couldn't get an item while placing their order thru youravon.com, then Avon was supposed to pull the item from being able to be ordered on the erep sites and avon.com.

This is because customers might start to think why order from the rep if I can just go to avon.com and order it there.

So I would HOPE you aren't able to order stuff online if you can't get it yourself.

When I order it from my eRep site, I still deliver it to my customer as usual (I ship it to me) and they have no idea that it didn't come the traditional "Avon Lady" way.

Since things are replenishing in the warehouses at different times, I imagine Avon needs to determine when the item is no longer available at all, before they take it off sale.

This ad will disappear if you login