Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Bath/Body/Cosmetics/Skin Care Companies > Avon

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-12-2009, 01:29 AM
Registered WAHM

Question Avon Credit Limit

I'm confused as to what the credit limit is. My credit limit is $400, so does it mean that I can't place an order over $400? (Not that I need to, I'm just confused.) Also, do you have to pay off the entire balance that you owe Avon before placing a new order, even if the amount you owe is well below your credit limit? I'm sorry for what probably are dumb questions, I'm just new. Thanks for your help in advance!
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 10-12-2009, 04:38 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Your Credit Limit is what you are allowed to owe Avon for the order. So your order can equal more than that in retail value, but cannot exceed that (without a deposit) as far as owing Avon.

The amount that you owe Avon will differ by the amount of 20% and 40% items that are in your order.

Does that make sense to you?
Old 10-12-2009, 05:56 AM
Super WAHM

The credit limit is determined by the info. you fill out on the application when you first start just the same as applying for a credit card. For example, you get a higher limit if you've lived at your address for more than 1 year, if you own instead of rent, if you're employed vs. unemployed. Sometimes the company will make exceptions if your total product purchase is over your limit (e.g. for a fundraiser), but normally you would have to make a deposit if it goes over the amount. Contact your DM if it does. Your credit limit increases after you've been with Avon for a while I'm thinking 6 months but can't remember.

You HAVE to pay Avon for the previous campaign order in order for them to ship out the next order. If you don't, that order will be placed on hold and possibly cancelled until full payment has been received.
Old 10-12-2009, 09:54 AM
WAHM Master

Your credit limit is based on your contract and what you put on it. Just because you are asked these questions if they are not on the contract you will not get credit for them. EX. if you do have a credit card but choose not use it on the contract you will not get credit for it.

Your credit limit is $400, if for some reason the balance owed is over $400 your order will go on hold. You will then need to contact your DM and find out what you need to pay to get your order off hold. You will have to pay the difference. EX: if you order is $450 you will have to pay $50.

Your credit limit may increase alittle during your 4th - 6th campaigns but will then increase or decrease once you make it to your 7th campaign. The computer will determine your credit based on your order/pay activity from your previous campaigns.

All reps will have to pay the entire balance of their previous order before Avon will ship out your next order. If you do not Avon will put your order on hold and after 10 days from the date you submit your order if your balance is not paid they will cancel your order. Just an FYI, if you do not pay before your next order is due regardless if you have an order that campaign or not it will effect your future credit limit. You can also receive Past Due service fees for not paying for your order on time.

Last edited by SAHMof2; 10-12-2009 at 09:56 AM.
Old 10-12-2009, 10:40 PM
Registered WAHM

Okay, thank y'all so much for the help! I understand now.

This ad will disappear if you login