WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Marketing online

NicoletteS
09-23-2011, 04:43 AM
Any tips or ideas for marketing online? I'm a SOC newbie and looking for all the help I can get.

AmyKay
09-26-2011, 12:30 PM
There are lots of ways to market online!

1. Build an e-mail list most importantly.
2. Blog
3. If you have a budget, you can use PPC or media buys.

Those are the top 3. But there are many more.

fastimmy
09-26-2011, 09:04 PM
Marketing is not rocket science.But, it IS a science.There is a formula for success and it CAN be learned.
Those who learn it well make a lot of money online.
Those who master it make Millions.
It is THAT powerful.

mlmblonde
09-28-2011, 09:35 AM
Remember building your business is not just about the marketing, it's also about building relationships. If you are brand new, start with sharing with those you know. Holidays are coming soon, and everyone will be scrambling for cards. In addition many business people are starting to think to think of holidays and we have a way to help them make life easier.

Show and let the system do the talking for you.

JackieUlmer
10-28-2011, 08:07 PM
I make my online efforts becan extension of my offline methods. I look at Facebook like attending a social event, YouTube like speaking/educating/training at an event and linkedin like a BNI or Chamber of Commerce meeting. I conduct myself just like I would offline.

It's all building relationships. Seek out those in your local area first to build a strong local team. Get to know people and then have a live, offline social meetup.

Just some ideas that have worked for me!