WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : baskets

patti9303
10-05-2008, 09:14 AM
hello everyone,

I need some advise on what to put in my holiday baskets that I'm going to attempt making this year. Besides candles, what else would be good to put in with them?

Thanks in advance
Patti

satx728
10-05-2008, 09:35 AM
The choices are almost endless.... note pads, kitchen items, hot chocolate, tea, recipe cards, coffee or tea mugs. Look at the dollar stores for inexpensive items. Sometimes it's easier if there is a theme to the basket. If your using Angel Wings candles, look for angel themed items for example.
Hope this helps!

patti9303
10-05-2008, 09:42 AM
Yea, thats a good idea, with the themes.

So if i use something like holiday memories, make it a christmas theme.
very good idea, thank you.

patti

satx728
10-05-2008, 10:18 AM
You're welcome. For holiday memories, a small picture frame would be a nice touch.

Lori Moreno
10-05-2008, 10:44 AM
I agree, start with themes.

Also, if you want to do MB baskets, there are so many wonderful items now.

Think of the buns, pies, cleansing products, different votives, melts.

You could do a theme of one scent and different products. If you're doing them for holiday gifts for your friends and family, ask them what their favorite scents are and create their personalized gift baskets.

Have FUN!

Lori Morenohttp://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley32.gif
25K Double Diamond Mia Bella Team Leader

DebClough
10-05-2008, 05:40 PM
One of my favorites for house-warming is ajar ofHot Apple Pie in amixing bowl (instead of a basket) with a pot holder and a wooden mixing spoon.
Deb Clough
New Hampshire

kcarpenter
10-05-2008, 08:39 PM
I love these ideas! GREAT!! Thank you... http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley4.gif

patti9303
10-06-2008, 07:47 AM
Me Too!!!

These are all awesome ideas!

Thank you all for your ideas and help.

Happy Sales!!
Patti

RebeccaJ
10-07-2008, 02:02 AM
A bubble bath or spa gift basket would be nice with candles, soaps, loofah, sponges, bath salts, etc. Chocolate lovers gift basket with cookies and candy and chocolate scented candle items. Fruit baskets with fresh fruits, dried fruits, preserves and coordinating scented candles. Christmas themes would be gingerbread and assorted cookies, cookie mix, cookie cutters and jars of jams/jellies, spoons tied with pretty ribbons. Accented with candy canes, dried flowers, Christmas ornaments and holiday colored cello, shreds and bows.

Lori Moreno
10-07-2008, 12:44 PM
A bubble bath or spa gift basket would be nice with candles, soaps, loofah, sponges, bath salts, etc.

Chocolate lovers gift basket with cookies and candy and chocolate scented candle items.

Fruit baskets with fresh fruits, dried fruits, preserves and coordinating scented candles.

Christmas themes would be gingerbread and assorted cookies, cookie mix, cookie cutters and jars of jams/jellies, spoons tied with pretty ribbons.

Accented with candy canes, dried flowers, Christmas ornaments and holiday colored cello, shreds and bows.

Rebecca!

I love your suggestions! And we have the products to fit into each of these categories!

Thanks for sharing!

Lori Morenohttp://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley32.gif
25K Double Diamond Mia Bella Team Leader

DebraFerrie
10-07-2008, 12:56 PM
I LOVE the idea of a spa Indulgance basket.
A jar candle, maybe some votives too, a bella bar, add a loofah or washcloth, some chocolates, or champagne glasses, body lotion, the possibilites are really endless.......

NICE!

How about some matches with your website name printed on them too?

Edited by: Debra F

gabbricha
10-07-2008, 05:08 PM
Wow, lots of great ideas!!

Have fun!!
Dana