WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Amazing Shipping

edieshealth
10-02-2008, 05:51 PM
I placed my order for my candles yesterday and when I got home from my full time JOB, my candle order had arrived- thanks to the wonderful shippping company Fed-Ex.

Now granted I live in the State of PA, I didn't expect to receive the candles the very next day.

Our COTM comes by UPS,but from now on, I know who I will be requesting.

Edie

joli
10-03-2008, 08:28 AM
Hi Edie,
I live in New York City and if I get my order in early mornings I usually get my items the next business day via UPS. If I order after noon the most it will take is 2 business days. I love how fast this company ships out their products and so do my customers! smileys/smiley2.gif Isn't it great that when you tell a customer that you will have their products in a day or two that it is actually the case? LOL
I also love that you can get an order shipped via Fedex if you need Saturday delivery.

Have I said lately how much I love Miabella?smileys/smiley4.gif

Yolanda in New York