Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Sales & Marketing > Affiliate Marketing

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-04-2012, 08:22 AM
WAHM Regular

Default What's your MLM ?

Tell us about your MLM site.
How long have you been with them ? Are you succeeding or failing ? What's the reason ?
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 01-04-2012, 08:24 AM
WAHM Addict

I started with my company this past November. I am doing very well. I work with an amazing company and the team that I work with is very supportive
Old 01-04-2012, 09:09 AM
Banned

Default I'm with MonaVie and doing quite well

I started as a customer and became a distributor about a year ago when MonaVie came out with its RVL weight management products.

All of the products are high quality, taste great and WORK!

I do quite well and MonaVie is my only business. Its great to have the freedom it provides and a financial future that has the sky as its only limit.
Old 01-12-2012, 04:29 PM
WAHM Regular

Send a message via AIM to jocelynjones75 Send a message via Yahoo to jocelynjones75 Send a message via Skype™ to jocelynjones75
Smile My Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by element94 View Post
Tell us about your MLM site.
How long have you been with them ? Are you succeeding or failing ? What's the reason ?
I have been involved in different MLM companies in the past. Most of them health and wellness and I originally joined because of the products and to get a discount by being a distributor.

My current businesses are Worldprofit, I like them because I can offer people resources on how to promote their businesses, I work collaboratively with them and not in competition and also Infinity Cash Formula, which is a step by step marketing system for Infinity Downline, Infinity Downline offers products to help people get the proper mindset and other products as well to market their businesses. I have been with ICF for about a year and with Worldprofit for about 3 months. I am having a lot of success with both of them. The reason is because I have learned the secrets of getting the proper mindset, how to properly market and am able to offer other people tools and resources to promote themselves and their businesses.
get 3-5 sign ups for your business everyday!
Check it out here: http://www.ibourl.com/2bve
Old 01-13-2012, 07:48 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Default My Fav

For the past 7 years, Freelancing has been my 'bread and butter' but I've always been chasing the dream of long term residual income. After years of searching, I'm sticking with JBP/JSS Tripler (see signature) I've been with them since last Fall and have made more money with this program than any other.

JSS does have a 2x2 matrix (which pays $60) and pays multilevel referral payments but is not a MLM. I like the fact that everyone has an equal chance to redeem your matrix no matter who you signed up under or when....

Another site that has been steadily putting money in my cookie jar since 2007, is Treasure Trooper: by promoting the program, multilevel referral program.
Old 01-14-2012, 07:39 PM
WAHM Regular

I joined Onex after the company launched this past June. I'm succeeding and have a few good leaders.

It is unique where it only costs $5 to join and upgrades to higher income levels are paid for automatically out of profit. The new business acceleration plan that was just released is literally going to explode our downlines along with the new marketing system!

The residual income opportunity Qlxchange- the parent company is being launched soon.

Onex Overview
Old 01-15-2012, 04:24 PM
Super WAHM

I've been with Empower Network for about 6 weeks and am having great
results.

The cool thing is that since I'm with another MLM company, I am able to
use EN to blog about my system and show up in the search engines by doing
this. I just blog everyday about my current company or anything at all that I
want and not only do I get ranked organically, but...

I am able to create a passive residual income automatically while I'm doing
it, just because my blogs are found.

It's ridiculous how simple this is, I wish I had found it sooner, but alas it didn't even
exist until this past fall. How lucky I am

Lori P.
Old 01-15-2012, 06:43 PM
Super WAHM

Shmerns, why would you want to add content to there blog, why not just create a site of your own and add your content there. Over time you would get better ranking and organic search traffic. I never understood the EN concept.

Anyhow, I'm with Beachbody and loving it!
Old 01-17-2012, 01:28 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Send a message via Skype™ to CherylAH

I chose the company that I'm with after spending several weeks researching the different companies in the healthcare industry, as this is one industry that everyone needs. The support network is amazing - I can talk to anyone almost anytime through Skype or eMails or our forum boards. The training they provide allows anyone to join today and start working and earning money the same day. I have never felt that I was all alone with my business. That goes a long way in becoming a successful business owner.
Old 01-17-2012, 02:11 PM
Grand WAHM

Send a message via AIM to Amy Jacobs Send a message via Yahoo to Amy Jacobs

I am with Ameriplan LOVE IT have been a IBO since 2004

This ad will disappear if you login

Tags
network marketing success, online success partners