Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Promote Your Business > Advertise Your Business

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-06-2013, 04:06 AM
Awesome WAHM

Lightbulb Tastefully Simple Join me as a Client, Host or Business Partner

Tastefully Simple ~ The business where every person who eats can be your customer!!! Everyone can be a Customer, A Host or a Business partner!!

Customer: Products are priced under $10 and include hearty soups, #1 rated beer bread, all natural seasonings, sauces, dips, spreads, drinks, desserts and more. All gourment standard, some are open and enjoy, others just add an ingredient or two from your pantry to prepare.
No deliveries on any orders with our Ship Direct policy.

Host: Enjoy sharing with friends and family while earning FREE for you!

Business Associate: Enjoy a personal discount, 30% commissions on sales paid immediately, work around your schedule from hobby to career mode, earn free trips, bonuses, prize awards. Mgmt options, tax time benefits. Market via parties, online, FB, restaurants, Fundraisers, events & booths, book parties, snack parties...options!!

I sponsor nationwide, train until you are confident and comfortable, and then mentor beyond. For more information, please InBox me or connect with me on FB.

Check my page FB for daily recipe idea posts...simple ideas with our products and basic extras...no crazy ingredient searches! I even post the pix!

Need products, my site offers a catalog to let your tastebuds browse through..Enjoy!

I appreciate your time~ Thank you! Feel free to refer me to friends - I reward for referrals. =)
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

This ad will disappear if you login