WAHM.com Boards
  Don't make the same mistakes I made
  Disciples Cross

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Disciples Cross
rizbiz
WAHM.com regular
posted October 24, 2004 07:06 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for rizbiz   Click Here to Email rizbiz     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
If you want to work for a company that takes your money quickly, is slow to send out supplies, has admitted to having no money to pay the affiliates & producers the $40,000.00 they already owe, built the company on lies to begin with, accusses the home workers of using the design "he created" with out paying royalties (when in fact he did NOT create it nor did he ever pay royalties to the original owner) & makes changes to the contract whener ever they choose/with out warning & constantly telling different people different stories, then Disciples Cross is the company for you!!!
If you have questions feel free to email me ... I have proof to back up my complaints!!
Blessings,
Loretta

IP: Logged

Rdunns
unregistered
posted November 18, 2004 05:50 AM           Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Please let me know at your earliest convenience what this company did to you. I am desperate for a job; I was planning to send in the $80 startup kit fee this weekend and tody is Thursday, 11/18/04. I was feeling so hopeful since this man is a pastor of a church in Slidell, Louisiana. Thank you so much for your response. I anxiously await hearing from you Loretta!

quote:
Originally posted by rizbiz:
If you want to work for a company that takes your money quickly, is slow to send out supplies, has admitted to having no money to pay the affiliates & producers the $40,000.00 they already owe, built the company on lies to begin with, accusses the home workers of using the design "he created" with out paying royalties (when in fact he did NOT create it nor did he ever pay royalties to the original owner) & makes changes to the contract whener ever they choose/with out warning & constantly telling different people different stories, then Disciples Cross is the company for you!!!
If you have questions feel free to email me ... I have proof to back up my complaints!!
Blessings,
Loretta

rizbiz
WAHM.com regular
posted November 19, 2004 01:14 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for rizbiz   Click Here to Email rizbiz     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
If you plan on using the buy back program I'd suggest you don't get involved. It's taking them 6-8 weeks for payment to go out. Some are getting paid sooner than that but not much.
You're better off altering the design by 20% (legal according to the US Patent office), buying your supplies at a much lower price elsewhere & then selling on your own.
There are DC producer groups on yahoo that you can join. If you do check the archives to see exactly what's gone on. DC will only give you their side ...... but the yahoo groups have a wide range of opinions. You can even check the DC wahm boards. Many stand behind the program & company ... I'm just not one of them. I can't promote a company that doesn't fulfill their promises & obligations.
Blessings,
Loretta

flora_cortez
unregistered
posted November 19, 2004 04:53 PM           Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
This is such a downer. I paid for the starter kit just this past Monday, and I was thinking that maybe this is actually a legitimate one, that now I can actually save money and pay off my bills. This is so frustrating!
So, it really takes them like 2 months to send a payment? That's outrageous! Can you post some more information on how the company is.
Thanks so much,
Flora (CA)
flora_cortez@yahoo.com

rizbiz
WAHM.com regular
posted November 19, 2004 05:50 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for rizbiz   Click Here to Email rizbiz     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Here's all I know about DC & John Raymond:
1) The company was started based on a lie (meaning John Raymond stated to me personally that he owned the patent & also "designed" the crosses)..... he later admitted to lying, stating that he was purchasing the patent from the man who owned it (this was stated after it was brought to other's attention though). Mr. Raymond justifies his lying by saying he didn't know what I'd do with the patent info. after he gave it to me. Again though .... he has since admitted his wrong.
2) In an email to the yahoo producers groups he stated he owed producers & affiliates $40,000.00 in payments but didn't have any money in the bank.
3) In that same email he stated that when the money arrived he'd be paying those that didn't buck his system first (playing favortism & with holding checks is against the law)
4) He also threatened those that bucked his system.
5) He gave producers permission to buy supplies in the original agreement/contract yet later accused them of stealing from him by not purchasing their supplies from him.

I think that about sums it up .... but if I remember anything else I'll post it here.
Blessings,
Loretta

gapeachs
New to WAHM.com
posted January 31, 2005 04:51 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for gapeachs   Click Here to Email gapeachs     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rizbiz:
If you plan on using the buy back program I'd suggest you don't get involved. It's taking them 6-8 weeks for payment to go out. Some are getting paid sooner than that but not much.
You're better off altering the design by 20% (legal according to the US Patent office), buying your supplies at a much lower price elsewhere & then selling on your own.
There are DC producer groups on yahoo that you can join. If you do check the archives to see exactly what's gone on. DC will only give you their side ...... but the yahoo groups have a wide range of opinions. You can even check the DC wahm boards. Many stand behind the program & company ... I'm just not one of them. I can't promote a company that doesn't fulfill their promises & obligations.
Blessings,
Loretta

gapeachs
New to WAHM.com
posted January 31, 2005 05:04 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for gapeachs   Click Here to Email gapeachs     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dear Rizbiz: I too just joined the DC producers. And have already sent in my startup kit for approval, and in the mean time I also ordered another 50 crosses to asselble which I have not received. I have emailed this company to customer service, shipping and receiving and to the Pastor John Raymond, to no avail, no response from anyone. I hear they are moving into a new warehouse, and this could be the problem.
How long did you work for this company before you learned all the information you have. I take it you are not at all satisfied with the company. So, Did I just get scammed again. on my journey to find work at home business? Please email me at diamonds1010@aol.com my name is Nancy Thanks

lisakuhel
WAHM.com regular
posted February 01, 2005 08:04 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for lisakuhel   Click Here to Email lisakuhel     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Please go to the D.C board here and get the facts straight.
Obviously asking questions to someone already upset with D.C will only get you negative responses.

No company is perfect and it still amazes me how quick people are to discredit something. This is a new company that has gone thru growing pains - I've seen it happen MANY times before with other companies and there too - people jumped all over them.

Do your OWN research - then make up your own mind!

------------------
Lisa Kuhel
FINALLY - a breath of fresh air!
A Christian Based Business - no selling required! REALLY!

A Christian Opportunity
WAHM of 2 boys & NOW 1 GIRL! She arrived 8-7-04 :-)

deadra
WAHM.com regular
posted February 03, 2005 12:08 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for deadra   Click Here to Email deadra     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hi gapeachs,
I started with Disciples Cross back in June. I really enjoyed making the crosses. The only bad thing that happened to me came with the buy back program. At first, the payments were made to me in a timely manner. But the last two payments took 2 months. The reason I started with DC was to make extra money from home without having to leave home. I didn't and still don't want to sell on my own. I just wanted to make the crosses and send back to DC for payment. I haven't made any and sent any back to DC since Nov. I just can't wait 2 months for a check. When they get their money situation worked out, then I will probably start making some more again. Like I said, I really enjoy it. Sometimes it was hard to reach them by phone or email - I even resorted to mailing a letter a time or two. I always got an answer - sooner or later.
I'd say if you plan on selling on your own, you will make more money for one thing, and you won't have to wait for payment. I still believe this is a good thing - but my financial situation wouldn't allow me to go that long without payment.
Good Luck.

Deadra

nailed4all
New to WAHM.com
posted March 19, 2005 06:22 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for nailed4all     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
From my experiance the best thing to do at this time is to Sell them yourself, and that they can be sent back in the near future.. www.nailed4all.com

------------------
www.nailed4all.com

[This message has been edited by nailed4all (edited March 19, 2005).]

[This message has been edited by nailed4all (edited March 21, 2005).]

All times are ET (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | WAHM.com