THESE BOARDS ARE NOW READ ONLY -- PLEASE COME TO OUR *NEW* MESSAGE BOARDS: www.wahm.com/forum

See you there! Cheryl :)

WAHM.com logo
WAHM WAHM Free WAHM Masters Course
WAHM Home
WAHM boards
WAHM.com jobs
WAHM.com articles
WAHM opportunities
WAHM Classifieds
WAHM Directory
WAHM Businesses
WAHM editorial
WAHM Mom the cartoon
WAHM bookstore

WAHM Links
WAHMEE Award
WAHM.com Undercover
Ask Jane
Recipes
WAHM question
WAHM advice

From the FTC:

WAHM.com Boards
  WAHMs in party plans
  Premier Jewelry

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Premier Jewelry
jessicandaryn
New to WAHM.com
posted November 26, 2004 08:17 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for jessicandaryn     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Can anyone tell me the start up costs and the renewal costs for Premier Jewelry? I am thinkingo of starting up with this plan.

thanks for any info!

IP: Logged

NStatler
WAHM.com regular
posted November 26, 2004 09:07 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for NStatler   Click Here to Email NStatler     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I think - I'm not sure - so maybe someone more knowledgable can help you out - I think they have different levels of kits, ranging in different price ranges. Also, I think their renewal fee is outrageous too - I heard around $300 - too much for my pocketbook!

Nora

------------------
Independent Designer
http://www.homeandgardenparty.com
High Commission, No Inventory, No Deliveries, No Territories, No Quotas
Ask me how you can get you kit for free!

Do your kids eat their vegetables? www.juiceplus.com/+ns87723

zooski1
WAHM.com regular
posted November 27, 2004 12:56 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for zooski1   Click Here to Email zooski1     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I good friend of mine is a consultant if you would like me to find out for you let me know.

Christine Pitman www.pamperedchef.biz/chris

liasophiajewelry
WAHM.com regular
posted November 27, 2004 06:29 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for liasophiajewelry   Click Here to Email liasophiajewelry     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hi there~
Have you checked into other jewelry companies?? I just went through getting all the information and catalogs from all the different jewelry companies out there, including premiere, and I have just chosen a company called lia sophia jewelry (formerly known as lady remington) they have no renewal fee and it only costs $99 for your starter kit worth over $400...and you can have a starter show and earn it for free if you want...If you are interested in learning more, you can e-mail me at Tweetygirlrae@aol.com
Their jewelry is absolutely beautiful and they have a LIFETIME guarantee on their jewelry!!

------------------
Alice
Independent Advisor
lia sophia
Share The Love of Jewelry

premierdesignnyjeweler
WAHM.com regular
posted November 27, 2004 06:45 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for premierdesignnyjeweler   Click Here to Email premierdesignnyjeweler     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hi. I am a distributor with Premier Design and love it. E-mail me privately for more information. kszynkowski@yahoo.com

Kathleen

------------------
Kathleen
Premier Design Independent Distributor http://www.geocities.com/kszynkowski

[This message has been edited by premierdesignnyjeweler (edited November 27, 2004).]

Mothermomtotwo
WAHM.com regular
posted November 29, 2004 07:05 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Mothermomtotwo   Click Here to Email Mothermomtotwo     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Have you checked out Zedora Italian Charms and Jewelry?
We have an incentive until tomorrow, receive a $99 product credit w/ ANY of our start up kits!
This is an amazing company! So much support and lots of training.
If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them for you!

------------------
Mary Scott-Pinskey
Zedora *Italian Charms* Independent Sales Consultant
http://www.zedora.com/2811

JenniferFraughton
New to WAHM.com
posted May 23, 2005 02:26 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for JenniferFraughton   Click Here to Email JenniferFraughton     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I am a Premier Designs High Fashion Jewelry Consultant and I love the business. The initial startup cost is $395.00. That cost pays for all of your shipping and business relations through premier through the year - including your taxes!!! Since that is for the year there is also a renewal fee of $350.00 a year for the continuation of these services each year. When you sign up you are not required to purchase a single piece of jewelry and if your sponsor is nice she may let you borrow some of her jewelry for shows. If you choose to purchase samples they are 30% off the original 50% off. (Basically 65% off retail) or you may buy the presidents package which is a blessing in disguise. For $750.00 you get $2,000.00 worth of jewelry (over 70 pieces) and a ton of business forms and materials, along with carrying case and jewelry setup supplies. Now for the good part. If you get in deep for $1,200.00 (Signup and Prez Package) you could honestly make it back in your first month!!! We make 50% of everything we sell with the average homeshow at about 440.00 Retail and an awesome hostess plan! Anyone sponsored under us 3 levels deep we make 10% from and that can be an enormously growing chain today. Please contact me if you would like any more information. Jennifer Fraughton 713-305-0987

Hank
New to WAHM.com
posted July 06, 2005 11:20 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Hank   Click Here to Email Hank     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JenniferFraughton:
I am a Premier Designs High Fashion Jewelry Consultant and I love the business. The initial startup cost is $395.00. That cost pays for all of your shipping and business relations through premier through the year - including your taxes!!! Since that is for the year there is also a renewal fee of $350.00 a year for the continuation of these services each year. When you sign up you are not required to purchase a single piece of jewelry and if your sponsor is nice she may let you borrow some of her jewelry for shows. If you choose to purchase samples they are 30% off the original 50% off. (Basically 65% off retail) or you may buy the presidents package which is a blessing in disguise. For $750.00 you get $2,000.00 worth of jewelry (over 70 pieces) and a ton of business forms and materials, along with carrying case and jewelry setup supplies. Now for the good part. If you get in deep for $1,200.00 (Signup and Prez Package) you could honestly make it back in your first month!!! We make 50% of everything we sell with the average homeshow at about 440.00 Retail and an awesome hostess plan! Anyone sponsored under us 3 levels deep we make 10% from and that can be an enormously growing chain today. Please contact me if you would like any more information. Jennifer Fraughton 713-305-0987

Jennifer, can you give me the website address for Premier Jewelry? My consultant moved away from my town to the midwest, and I would like to try to order online if possible. Please help. Thanks.

mommylovespk
WAHM.com regular
posted July 08, 2005 01:55 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for mommylovespk   Click Here to Email mommylovespk     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Just so you guys know, this board is now read-only. I am not sure how everyone is able to post but if you click on the message boards from the homepage you will go to the new boards. See you there!

All times are ET (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | WAHM.com