Woohoo! It's Friday!

• It is funny, but in reality, weekends don't feel like any other day to me since I work at home and have no children at home.

I know that for most of you, it does matter. Those, like Maria, who work weekends likely feel as though their days off are their weekends.

Our house is mostly unpacked & everything is where it belongs. My husband's garage (workshop/auto shop) is not ready for use yet. We had a HUGE garage back in AZ, and he's having trouble with the much smaller one. He has given away tons of "stuff." His office is about the same. He has been working on it though, so it is geting close. We bought him a tiny desk today and got rid of the huge corner group he had (that took up most of the room).

We are really enjoying our home. I thought I'd be bothered by the much smaller house, but I am not at all. It feels cozy. There is less to clean, and it is just a few steps to other rooms, unlike our old house that was a long walk from one end to the other!

Anyway, as I began this post, I hope you have enjoyed a great week and that your weekend is wonderful!
  • Hi Julie.. I am glad that you are enjoying your new home and Leo will eventually finish & like his new workshop/auto shop. Everything takes time.
    Looking forward to tonight's Team Call.
    Woohoo! today is my Friday!