Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-19-2013, 12:59 PM
WAHM Regular

Wink A week my 3 Granddaughter stayed with me.

A Week with My Granddaughters.
I took care of all three of my granddaughters for a week. The oldest one Jodi is 7-years-old. The middle Athena one is 3-years-old and the baby Max is 11 months.
Boy, I am not as young as I use to be. I have them quite a bit, but not all three of them all at once for a whole week. Patience, I use to have a lot of. I didn’t realize as you get older your patience gets shorter.
Jodi goes to school during the day. At a small school in Sedgwick, CO. So that part was pretty easy. The little ones I had from 5:00 AM until they went to bed at around 8:00 PM.
Needless to say I did not get much house cleaning or work done that week. It was a lot easier when I was 30 years younger.
I love them all so much. I really enjoyed the first 4-5 days. The last couple was a little bit tougher.
Now I know why I only had two children. Thank god for grandchildren you can always send them home to their mom and dad.
If you want to see who I am talking about go to my Facebook page I have pictures there. You will really want to see them, they are beautiful. PROUD NANA.

Last edited by Judy Garcia; 04-19-2013 at 01:03 PM. Reason: I put my face book link. Can't do that
Sponsored Links