Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-05-2013, 06:36 AM
WAHM Addict

Exclamation 2013 is now upon us, and we've got work to do...

2013 is now upon us, and we've got work to do!

The number of participants on our team calls has decreased recently, most likely due to the holidays - but now it's time to start building your business for the next round of holidays and well-deserved vacations!

Beginning Thursday, January 10th, we will get back into discussing the individual benefits in each of our plans, including ones that weren't covered in the past. Lots of great information on the way, and you won't want to miss it!

On top of the various topics we'll be discussing, we also have our monthly and quarterly contests in full swing. You can earn points by announcing yourself on the calls, taking part in the "Game Show" questions, participating in and contributing to the topic discussion, and completing "homework" assignments that enable you to become more familiar with the participating providers and potential customers in your area. Whoever has the most points at the end of each month and the end of the quarter wins a prize!

My question to you… What would you like to see, hear or talk about during our calls? (Please respond to this question so we can make our team calls enjoyable for us all.)

Our team calls are scheduled at 6 PM PT, 7 PM MT, 8 PM CT & 9 PM ET on Mondays and Thursdays. If you don't have the dial-in information, send me an email at [email protected].

I look forward to see your suggestions for our calls!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2013, 11:47 AM
Super WAHM

Your right we have lots of work to do this year to make this the best year yet for XHC.
Old 01-05-2013, 12:15 PM
WAHM Addict

Karly, what would you like to see, hear or talk about on our team calls?
Old 01-06-2013, 04:24 PM
Super WAHM

I adimit I don't go to the team calls very often since it is at 9pm my time and that is when I am getting my kid settled for the night. I do listen to the recorded calls though. I would like to start coming to the live calls as they are very helpful. Refrreshing the products, where and how and who to market is always good. I know alot of us blog. I am not a big blogger as I feel it is hard to come up with something refreshing ever few days. lol. Maybe we could give our teams mini goals so that way they don't seem so overwhelmed with so much. Hope this helps some. I will keep thinking.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:59 PM
WAHM Addict

Great suggestions! I'll be adding them to my training call schedule.

Tags
ameriplan, team training, xpress healthcare