Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-19-2012, 11:52 AM
Self-care Advocate

Default Choose Your Friends Carefully

I was reading Rockin' Robin's blog in IBO about why she works for Xpress, and she really hit the high notes - right on key, I might add.

One thing that has always impressed me is the genuine-ness of the people here to support and help each other. Yes, we're all trying to work our own business, but the helping hands are everywhere, from corporate to peers.

It's been said if you want to know just where you'll go, look at who you associate with,both personally and professionally.

Choose wisely. To your New Now.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2012, 01:33 PM
WAHM Fanatic

I have always been so thankful for the genuine kindness shown by every person I've been in contact with here at Xpress. That goes for my fellow ABOs, the folks in our customer and ABO support departments as well as Dan Gambardello and Ed Pettola themselves. Each person has always gone out of their way to help me and I am so grateful for that because it's not something that you see everyday - unless you're with Xpress!
Old 09-19-2012, 02:45 PM
WAHM Addict

I believe that the high integrity Xpress Healthcare demonstrates attracts high quality people. Some companies are all hype and noise, and they tend to attract an entirely different type of people.

The company's high integrity was demonstrated to me just today... For financial reasons, a team member had to cancel his account. He called me to tell me he was cancelling before he did, and he plans to return soon. Anyway, his account was charged after he THOUGHT he had cancelled. Turns out he sent his cancellation email to the wrong address.

I had written down the date he had called me about canceling. I sent an email to support in addition to my ABO's email to verify his intent. Within minutes, I received an email saying the charge had been reversed and credited his account. Integrity.

I'm sure there are other companies that handle problems such as this promptly, but sadly, none I have ever worked with.
Old 09-19-2012, 03:20 PM
Super WAHM

The generoisty of the people with Xpress is one of the reasons I choose to go with them. Everybody has been open and honest. This company has everything I have been looking for.
Old 09-19-2012, 04:25 PM
M Peplinski

That's good stuff, Julie! I appreciate that, while there is occasional "horseplay" and fun that happens here, everyone acts like an adult and is very respectful, helpful and kind. There is no sniping or pettiness. It's very refreshing.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:11 AM
WAHM Regular

Great post!
Old 10-03-2012, 09:24 PM
WAHM Regular

Yes that's big mistake I have done in my life by not choosing the right person for friends.
I always love to help others and this keep makes me feel good. Help others and succeed in business by choosing the right friends. Thanks for opening my eyes. Thanks for the post.
Old 10-07-2012, 12:39 PM
WAHM Regular

Thumbs up

I love this post Annie-Pat. Success by association Very thought provoking post.
Old 10-08-2012, 08:47 AM
Super WAHM

Great post, Annie-Pat. Xpress is the place to be. You can see the dedication of those involved and the fact that everyone wants to help each other regardless of whether or not they are getting something out of it.

Tags
legit work at home, support, team