Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-21-2012, 03:45 PM
WAHM Addict

Default Please do not buy lead lists!

Occasionally I have team members ask me where to buy good leads. There is nowhere to buy good leads.

I have worked with other network marketing companies that spent all day calling "leads" that they bought from some website. I followed their suggestion and spent hundreds of dollars on lead lists with little or not success.

With Xpress, we do NOT need to buy lists. In all the time I have been with Xpress, I have never purchased a single lead - and yet, I always have new prospects. These are prospects who call, opt-in on my websites or send an email to ME. I generate my own leads.

Contact me or your team leader, and we will give you one-on-one instructions on how to generate your own leads, and we will tell you which websites are best for generating leads. We want you to succeed, and we will do whatever it takes to help you to do so!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2012, 03:55 PM
WAHM Fanatic

I totally agree with you Julie about not needing to ever buy a lead. When you are out there advertising, your websites will generate the leads. You have about a dozen different lead pages in the back office to use, plus your main website - so you have lots of advertising options for leads. I haven't ever bought a lead. I'm about maximizing my money and spending it on something that can be done for free isn't necessary.

The one on one, personalized training that team leaders provide us shows us what to do. Being that it's personalized allows the training to work for everyone. Success is what we're all working towards and the team calls allow us to hear from lots of team members on what's working for them and lets you get ideas from other ABOs, too.

Keep in touch with your team leader - they're here to help you with whatever you may need.
Old 07-22-2012, 07:27 AM
WAHM Regular

I agree with the both of you....good stuff
Old 07-22-2012, 05:27 PM
WAHM Regular

I agree with both Julie and Cheryl. No need to purchase lead lists.

Maria Brown
Old 07-23-2012, 01:54 PM
WAHM Regular

I have always wondered if buying leads worked... Thank you for the information. I think leads are probably much more effective when they come to you rather than chasing them down.

Jennifer Robinson
Old 07-24-2012, 03:01 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Very true

Purchased leads are a waste of time and money. I have used them myself before and they are almost always dead ends. Not anymore, I will pass on those type of offers
Old 07-24-2012, 06:29 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Leads

As the new guy on the block, here, I'd appreciate if each of you would share exactly what sites you use to generate leads. Thanks!
Old 07-24-2012, 12:11 PM
WAHM Addict

Ron, you are on one of the best right here on WAHM. I have shared the ones I find the best with you, but give me a call if you'd like to do more. Nearly everyone here in our folder uses my other favorite, including you!

Of course, there may be other people here who might want to suggest other sites.
Old 07-24-2012, 03:20 PM
Banned

I have also purchased leads in the past. It is definately not worth the money! All of the leads that I got were either not interested or never got in touch with.
Old 07-28-2012, 03:29 PM
Full-time Mompreneur

Self generated leads are always the best. There may be less of them, but closing ratios are usually much higher. :-)

Tags
lead lists, mentoring, training, xpress healthcare