Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-26-2012, 07:55 AM
WAHM Regular

Default What do you love MOST about Xpress Healthcare?

Other than being able to stay home with my children while I build a business earning residual income, I love the support within the community of Xpress as well as the support the company offers. Any time I have a question, support answers my email within MINUTES! I am just so impressed with this company and so grateful I finally found a business that is so rewarding.

Last edited by JenniferKA; 06-26-2012 at 08:02 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2012, 12:11 PM
WAHM Fanatic

I agree with you 110% Jennifer!! I have never been with a company that is so proactive for the people who are out in the field. In speaking personally with Dan and Ed a few weeks ago, I am beyond impressed in the dedication they have to not only the success of Xpress, but to the success of each of the ABOs as well as their plan members. Suggestions are welcomed and quite often implemented. That speaks volumes to me.

I love that my Xpress business is allowing my children to have a parent with them full-time and my kids see the excitement I have for my business and helping people. My children are growing up right before my eyes and I love being able to share every moment possible with them.

I know that the ABOs in Xpress are like my second family! I love being able to talk with them often. We're all here to support each other, which is priceless to me. I am so thankful to have joined Xpress and can't wait to see what the future holds!
Old 06-28-2012, 03:40 PM
Registered WAHM

Thumbs up Why I Love XpressHealthcare

Hello, Erika Grant here. I agree with what everyone is saying also. I have found a love for XpressHealthcare that I never had with another company. I joined XpressHealthcare in December 2011 thinking that I was ready and it turned out that life was going in another direction. I joined back in June 2012 with a strong desire to achieve major success with Xpress.

A business is like a relationship/marriage. You have to look at what you are wanting out of a company and what can that company do for you. I can say first hand that XpressHealthcare offers my family and I a start off with residual income, we use the benefits which is a great savings. My children can be with me when sharing this opportunity and service to others.

I have a great Sponsor who is always there because she does this business full-time. She has shown me through example of what it takes to be a great leader and team player. Support at corporate office gets back to me in a matter of minutes which of course would be consider great customer service.

Healthcare is an issue all around for most americans. There is a crisis at hand and it has to have a back up plan and a resolve. There are other companies out there that has a benefits package but experience has shown that the services raises eyebrows, the customer service has an "I don't care attitude".

Bottom line if you are looking for excellent customer service and a great service and compensation plan, you should be looking at XpressHealthcare...www.joinerikaxpress.com
Old 07-06-2012, 05:00 PM
WAHM Addict

Those who responded to this thread before me said it all. I would simply add that the people - corporate, my own team members and so many other ABO's - are what make Xpress so great.
Old 07-10-2012, 10:48 AM
Self-care Advocate

Hey Jennifer, as a newbie, just wanted to say hey and enjoyed your post. Totally agree.
Old 07-11-2012, 09:55 AM
WAHM Addict

I am so glad that you decided to join our team Annie-Pat. You have the passion for Xpress that it takes to build a successful business. I look forward to watching you grow you own Xpress business.
Old 07-11-2012, 11:50 AM
Super WAHM

The training and the personal coaching you receive is 2nd to none.
Old 07-11-2012, 04:15 PM
WAHM Fanatic

I'm with you, Karly! The training with Xpress is great. It makes a huge difference when you start out in a business that you receive training so that you feel confident. Knowledge gives you confidence. Confidence is the springboard that you need on your road to success. When you have questions, you know that you have your Team Leader to go to that can answer questions for you, as well as the folks here on our Board. We're all here to help and to me, that's a big plus!
Old 07-12-2012, 04:11 AM
WAHM Regular

This is exciting, I can't wait to get started!

Tags
ameriplan alternative, stay at home mom, work at home, xpress healthcare, xpress healthcare scam