Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-06-2012, 12:22 PM
Awesome WAHM

Default Interested in more info please?

Hey there--

I've been going back and forth on here between Ameriplan and Xpress. I do not want a bash fest, just straight up facts and truth... no emotion connected please!!

I'm interested in doing something primarily online. Does anyone with Xpress work primarily online and not on the phone? I found some lovely ladies w/ Ameriplan that have a program where you can run your business solely online... that intrigues me, greatly!! Is there something similar with your group as well? I've got a 2 year old that makes it very difficult for me to have a conversation on the phone with out loud interruption... would like to be able to do this solely online...

I've been doing research and came to read that there are more providers w/ Xpress vs. Ameriplan which is a great benefit for future Xpress users as well...

Would also like to know how much it costs per month to run the business. Also, what are benefits, in your opinion, that surpass Ameriplan benefits? Does anyone have a link to the compensation plan?

Any info and help is appreciated as I'm trying to weigh everything out in finding out what is best for me.

Thank you!
Katie
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2012, 01:15 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Hi Katie,

No bashing here this is simply why I chose XHC over AP
just fact.

No matter if you chose to find business builders or sell membership or both,
with our marketing system you can do this 100% online .

Our back office is the best I've seen in the industry hands down.

We do have a larger list of providers in more States than AP.
Also, we offer a greater number of products than AP..

I love the fact that with XHC compared to AP there are no levels to reach to make an income.
Our comp plan has a level playing field.

I also, as far as my future with Xpress Healthcare feel safe in the fact XHC has never terminated a ABO
and the business is both will able and sell able .

I hope this helps and I wish you much success.

Last edited by Mike McClurg; 03-06-2012 at 01:27 PM.
Old 03-06-2012, 01:38 PM
WAHM Addict

Katie, I received your facebook PM and responded.

One thing I did not include in my PM to you is that I've worked with a few different network marketing companies, all legitimate companies, but I've never been very successful before joining Xpress.

The main reason I believe I'm doing so well with Xpress, is that with our company, each one of us is important to the company. We all matter. Our Corporate office asks for and seriously considers suggestions. They truly want our input, and they nearly always put our suggestions into effect. Everyone from our immediate "upline" to the corporate office really wants us to succeed, and they'll do whatever they can to make that happen!

It may seem like a trivial thing, but in my personal situation, it has made all the difference.
Old 03-06-2012, 09:50 PM
WAHM Regular

Also Katie what my biggest thing is...is simplicity.
I tried AP a while back and I just couldn't understand the pay structure at all. It's too difficult to achieve anything.
With Xpress, EVERYBODY is an ABO...Period. You get paid your 30% commission and overrides. It doesn't get any easier to understand than that.
The choice is yours. I lasted with AP about 3 months when I realized that I would go nowhere fast. That might not be the case for you but it was for me. I'm actually making money with Xpress....
Whatever you decide, Good luck.
Tom Nelson
Old 03-07-2012, 08:42 AM
Awesome WAHM

Thank you every for the replies.

I will take it all into consideration. When you say that you get paid 30% commission plus the overrides... what exactly is "overrides"? Sorry for not understanding what that is...

Also, can you ever make more than 30% commissions with Xpress?
Old 03-07-2012, 04:13 PM
WAHM Regular

Hi Kim,
30% is the highest commission rate. That is what EVERYBODY makes for selling a membership, not just the people on top. I don't know of any company that is that generous.
As far as overrides, simply stated it is when you get paid on what your down line sells. If you recruit 5 people you get paid a percentage on what they produce. In Xpress you go 3 levels deep.
Hope this helps.
Tom
Old 03-08-2012, 06:35 PM
Registered WAHM

Hi Katie,

I'm currently with Ameriplan but I'm leaving them to go to Xpress. Both are great companies but Xpress has so many more providers. Ameriplan only has 3 dentist in my state, that's 3 in the whole state.Xpress has many dentists and docs throughout the whole state. Soooo many people here have no medical or dental coverage and people are getting laid off left and right and really need help saving money in any way they can especially with medical bills. I would really like to help them but how can I when the closest doctor or dentist to many of them is 90 miles away???? I also have done so many google searches trying to find bad anything about Xpress and can't find a thing. Both companies are great companies but my reason for switching is because Xpress has plenty of providers no matter where you live in this state and Ameriplan has very few doc and only 3 dentist.

Last edited by justme1; 03-08-2012 at 06:50 PM.
Old 03-08-2012, 06:58 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by justme1 View Post
Hi Katie,

I'm currently with Ameriplan but I'm leaving them to go to Xpress. Both are great companies but Xpress has so many more providers. Ameriplan only has 3 dentist in my state, that's 3 in the whole state.Xpress has many dentists and docs throughout the whole state. Soooo many people here have no medical or dental coverage and people are getting laid off left and right and really need help saving money in any way they can especially with medical bills. I would really like to help them but how can I when the closest doctor or dentist to many of them is 90 miles away???? I also have done so many google searches trying to find bad anything about Xpress and can't find a thing. Both companies are great companies but my reason for switching is because Xpress has plenty of providers no matter where you live in this state and Ameriplan has very few doc and only 3 dentist.
Hi Justme1,

We will be delighted to have you with us at Xpress Healthcare. There are ALOT more providers with Xpress in my area also. I wanted to make sure that there were providers close by to fill my clients needs.
Old 03-09-2012, 07:00 AM
WAHM Addict

Hi justme1. As you said, Ameriplan has great plans, but fewer providers. I had NO health or dental providers within 90 miles of my home with Ameriplan. I have a selection from which to choose with Xpress.

I believe you'll enjoy working with Xpress at least as much as you did Ameriplan. I'm looking forward to meeting you and having you with our Xpress family.

I wish you every success with Xpress Healthcare, and feel free to contact any of us here with questions. Your sponsor should be your #1 contact, but any of us will be glad to help you out.

Old 03-09-2012, 03:23 PM
WAHM Regular

Hello Justme ~

You are so correct about the providers we have to choose from. In my area I have 144 Family Practice doctors alone. It makes it much easier to sell our plans when you can show potential customers your long list of providers.

Good luck in whatever direction you choose.

Take Care
Candi