Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-30-2012, 08:30 PM
Awesome WAHM

Question 2 week trial success?

I was just wondering if anyone had any kind of success during the 2 week trial. Meaning did anyone build a downline during those 2 weeks? Thanks!
Teresa
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2012, 12:02 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Hello Teresa,
I didn't have anyone sign up during my 2 week trial, but I did have people visit my websites and sign up as leads, which allows me to have our awesome autoresponder messages go out to them regularly. It usually takes a person between 7-12 times of seeing our name/product before they commit to us. I'm sure that there are folks that have had people sign up during their 2 week trial and that's awesome! Just don't get discouraged if it doesn't happen. You'll find yourself being able to talk to people about Xpress and by face to face marketing you'll get people signed up for the membership. It's exciting for me to now have several people on my prospect list as a result of the online marketing that I've been doing and getting my name out there as much as possible. Hope that helps!!
Old 01-31-2012, 04:59 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Hi Teresa,

I had a team member sign up pretty quick after I started. Honestly, I don't know if it was within my 2 week trial. I considered myself a business owner from day one and didn't pay any attention to when my trial ended.
Old 01-31-2012, 10:44 AM
Super WAHM

Thumbs up

Hi Teresa,

I did not have a downline or business partners (ABO) started in the 2 week trial time, but I did sign up 2 persons to membership plans. Remember...this is not all about building a downline....it's also about building a business helping people with their healthcare costs. I will be receiving residual income on my memberships for the life of the membership.

Also....during that 2 week time you get to attend all our trainings, all our team calls, and have access to our amazing back office. You need to give yourself this chance to find out about our wonderful company, and how it lives up to it's motto..."people above profits"
Old 02-04-2012, 06:39 AM
WAHM Addict

Both ladies brought up good points in their posts. Certainly people do bring on team members during their first two weeks. (I did, and we didn't offer a trial then.)

If you want to join & begin making sales right away - team members or selling plans - get people lined up & ready to sign BEFORE you join. Then, as soon as join, you can bring them in. In that way, I've seen a few people make sales immediately.

In general, people in their trial are learning, beginning to place ads and distribute flyers, and telling everyone they know about the opportunity and the plans. Some on trial do make sales, but I advise that you join prepared to pay $99 your 1st 2 months. Remember too that anyone you sign during your trial also are on trial for 14 days.

If you join Xpress knowing that you will - in time - be earning good $$, you will be able to build and grow a successful business.
Old 02-04-2012, 02:06 PM
WAHM Regular

Disneynut,
Are you in Xpress at the present or asking questions before you make a decision? I know I had the same question going through my mind as well as many other questions. But what it boils down to is what can YOU do in the 2 weeks? You have to remember you can't get involved with a company based on what others have done...I mean its a great inspiration of what CAN be done but you will have to decide when you are ready to jump in, test the waters and take it from there. If I were to tell you I made ten thousand bucks in my first two weeks, you would be intimidated thinking there is no way I could do that. If I told you I didn't make anything the first two weeks you might think, wow nobody makes any money with that company ( trust me they do ). I'm sure I'm not xpressing myself very well but what it boils down to is if YOU think this the right company for you and you see the need for the products we offer, then take the test ride. If anything else you will see the incredible tools we have to help you in the back office, etc. There are a lot of really good people here who can help you. Make your decision and jump in...the water is nice...8)
Tom
Old 02-04-2012, 02:55 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Absolutely, success comes from within. What is success for one person, may not be success for another.

You can join a business with the most successful person in the company and do nothing.....thus, most likely you will NOT see the results of your leader.

On the other hand, you could join a business with a newbie, work very hard with them and have all the success you can imagine.

It all depends on how hard you work, how bad you want to succeed and grow with a company.