Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-27-2011, 05:08 PM
Manny1Berndt

Wink Wanting to Join, but want more info and personal experiences

Hello Everyone!! My name is Amanda, but I go by Manny. I found this website by accident and decided to make an account. This website is awesome! Anyways I was originally looking into Ameriplan and xpress heathcare came up too. I began to look up both companies and was more interested in xpress. I know ppl post about wanting more info cause they are new.......Yes, sorry. However! I am really excited and eagar to find out more. I want to know as much as possible!! How the business works, how realistic the pay is, how to get started and continue being successful. I was in the Army for 5 yrs and went to college for 2 years. I am a go getter and have outstanding discipline.When I want something, I go for it. I am catious at the same time. Im trying to find out as much as possible. I would like some personal opinions, experiences (pros and cons), and how to make this business mine!! I am serious and would like some support!

My email is [email protected]

Anyone, feel free to write me. Thank you!!

Manny
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2011, 05:26 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Hi Manny,

Welcome to Wahm and the Xpress Healthcare folder! It is great to have you here asking questions. I can feel your Xcitement in your post and I love it.

You can find out alot of information from any of our websites, they are in our signature lines. However, there are going to be many, many new things beginning on Jan 1, so our websites are not reflecting those yet.

You can also view a webinar here: 2011-10-19 19.59 Xpress Pathway To Prosperity LIVE - DanGambardello's library

My personal story is that I am an RN, married and have 2 children. I was looking for an opportunity to help people and make money in a different way than hands on nursing and I came across Xpress Healthcare. My motto is: "Help people receive the healthcare they deserve at prices they can afford."

Corporate, support and the team leaders are great and always ready to lend a helping hand.

Be Blessed,
Shana
Old 12-27-2011, 05:52 PM
WAHM Addict

Hi Manny, & happy new year!

As Shana mentioned, there will be some great new things happening with Xpress Healthcare beginning on 1/1/2012. We're calling it "X12," so if you see posts about X12, you'll know that it's the package of changes coming next week. We're all really excited about it!

Anyone of the ABO's who posts here in the WAHM Xpress folder would be a great sponsor for you. All the team leaders help train new people, so even if you signed with a "newbie," you'd have great support. Everyone's websites appear in their signatures here, so you can visit any site or send a PM.

You may also want to take a look at Xpress Healthcare |, a corporate site not attached to any ABO.

To your success!
Old 12-27-2011, 06:03 PM
Super WAHM

Smile

Hello Manny...

Thanks for realizing what a great opportunity this is to help people, while making yourself healthy financially. Everything Shana said is right on! This is a wonderful company! It's motto is "People Above Profits" and they live by it.

2012 is going to be more proof of what a great company this is. We are going to revolutionize the healthcare discount industry, and all our Affiliate Business Owners will benefit greatly from the changes.

My personal story goes much like Shana's. I've been in the Corporate healthcare world most of my life, and I became so disenchanted with our healthcare system, that I decided it was time for me to get back to being a service to the public, not a Corporation. My passion is to help others, and I have found that with Xpress Healthcare.

One note to consider today is that as of Jan. 1st our monthly fee will be increasing so it would benefit your business to Join before Jan. 1st. The 2-week trial is only $7.70!

I know once you review all the information you will be ready to get started! I look forward to seeing you as a member of our team!
Old 12-27-2011, 06:36 PM
Registered WAHM

Manny,

We have an incredibly Xciting company, founders, leadership and product(s). To echo what others have said, you will find nothing but professionalism and the most innovative company with impeccable leadership.

I have been a Health insurance agent for many years and have had to turn numerous people away over the years because they either could not afford coverage or had existing health issues preventing them from obtaining coverage. Xpress healthcare now allows me to help everyone, regardless of their health or budget. We are able to help anyone and everyone and that is why I LOVE his company!

A 6 figure income is definitely attainable if you are willing to go to work! If you will follow the lead of the team you join, and put in the work, you WILL succeed as we have all the tools you need.

I or anyone else here will be more than happy to help you whenever you are ready.

Thank you for your interest and God Bless!
Old 12-28-2011, 08:34 AM
WAHM Regular

Hi Manny,

First I want to say thank you for serving our country! My husband has been active duty for 21 years and I was in for 10 years and I think it's awesome that you choose serving!

With your positive attitude it seems like you can succeed in whatever you choose. Like everyone has said above we are a great company to work for and our management have a vision and most importantly integrity you can trust.

Like with any business you get what you put into it. You have the potential to make good money at Xpress, as long as you are prepared to work hard. We have many resources for training in what we call our back office as well as several weekly live webinars and conference calls. As someone previously mentioned we have a ton of very exciting changes coming as of 1 Jan 2012, so some of the answers to your questions may change once everything is announced. I should add, these are positive changes that will make us more money and even better training :-)

I wish you the best in whatever you decide. If you have additional questions, anyone in our group would love to answer them for you.

Take Care
Candi
Old 12-28-2011, 09:09 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Hi Manny,

I suggest you watch the webinar that Shana posted.
It will really give you all the information you need.

I was a Pastor for 24 years and I've been in the network marketing industry for quite a few years also.

After marketing many Health and Wellness products during those years.
I've found that you need a product that people really need and want that is of a true value
and saves them money as well.

With Xpress Healthcare you have both.

As far as income that's really up to you and how committed you are to make it happen .
With all have have to offer plus the support you'll have the the potential is limitless.

Last edited by Mike McClurg; 12-28-2011 at 11:15 AM.
Old 12-28-2011, 10:41 AM
Manny1Berndt

Thanks everyone!! I been researching and I all I hear is positive things about this company. I am joining today! Yay. Also, if I do the two week trial today, will it count for me joining in 2011, so I dont have to pay the higher monthly fee? Thank you for all the support! I plan on being active in this folder and updating my profile.
Old 12-28-2011, 11:14 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Manny,

Yes you will be grandfathered in at the old price.
You made a great choice welcome to Xpress Healthcare
Old 12-28-2011, 11:32 AM
Manny1Berndt

Off topic, but how do I get my picture next to my name like Mike has it?? Thanks

Tags
abo, business, income, workfromhome, xpress