Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-27-2012, 01:25 AM
Full-time Mompreneur

Let's start with a few things to determine where you're at & I'll see if I can help you...

Which forms of advertising are you currently utilizing?

How many leads are you receiving per day?

Are you advertising the membership or business aspect of Xpress Healthcare?

What is your monthly marketing budget? (ie. Right now, mine generally falls around $500/month, but that's only because I know I can easily double that in profit. Otherwise, it would be a waste.)

How many leads are you calling per day?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2012, 10:39 AM
WAHM Addict

Brandi, please call me. I left a message requesting a return call. I'd love to speak with you to help you get your biz up & rolling!

Craigslist is the best advertising game in town when the ads actually post, but it isn't the ONLY game in town. PLUS straight advertising isn't necessarily the only, or best, way to "spread the word" about Xpress.

For anyone having difficulty generating leads, it is important - this isn't directed only to you Brandi - to stay in close contact with your sponsor! We are here to help you, so please ask for help when you need it!

Again, a message to all ABO's reading this, many team leaders have large teams. We cannot call each of you to ask if you need help, but when we receive a phone call or email, we will answer. We want you to succeed!
Old 01-30-2012, 05:44 AM
Awesome WAHM

Smile

I just wanted to say thank you for this post. This post alone proves that there are hard sides to all businesses and you dont shield that fact on here and Im so grateful for that. I am currently with ameriplan. This post alone might be the reason to make me quit AP and go with xpress. Plus I like what xpress offers more. I need pet services and AP doesnt offer that. In fact where I live only place my benefits work is for prescription and vision. The hospial by me wont even accept my plan. With xpress though I was finding providers all over the place by me. Im not trying to point out anything negative about AP it is a good company to be with but it isnt for everyone. And I had quickly realize that last night talking to a prospect. So thank you again!

Last edited by Disneynut; 01-30-2012 at 05:55 AM.
Old 01-30-2012, 03:06 PM
WAHM Regular

Disneynut (I really like your name :-)

Xpress really is a great company, if you decide to join you will find that everyone here wants you to succeed and will help you in any way we can.

Best of luck to you.
Old 01-30-2012, 04:46 PM
WAHM Addict

Hey Disneynut. Thanks for chiming into this conversation.

I worked with Ameriplan for several years. As you said, it isn't for everyone. I created a video comparing the two companies a while back. It doesn't "bash" Ameriplan. It is a factual comparison. If you're interested, you can watch it here: Compare Xpress Healthcare to their Competition - YouTube

If you decide at some point you'd like to join Xpress Healthcare, you can look at the signature lines for each of us to access our websites.

Because we have such amazing team work with Xpress, you really can't go wrong joining with any of the people posting here - or anywhere on the Internet.
Old 01-30-2012, 08:26 PM
Awesome WAHM

Smile

Hi Julie. Thank you for sharing that video. I also watched your other videos on youtube. I loved your story one! I hope 1 day soon I can make a similar video and announce Im doing better with xpress then AP. If I decide to join I'll probably hold interviews on who to sign up under. With AP, I jumped into it and didnt get to know people well enough before choosing a sponsor and now Im kicking myself for doing that. So now I want to take extra special care. I could prob see myself signing up under you though. I want to work with someone who is a great leader and have had great success. Someone who has built a nice downline and all their downline had great success as well. Thats what Im basically looking for. Plus someone I can see eye to eye with. Plus someone who has had past experience with AP is a major plus in my book since you will know where I am coming from. I've been in AP for a month now and while I've gained quite a few prospects still no signups and I can not tell you how discouraging that is. I know it takes time, but I thought I would be seeing something by now. Even if its just I dont have the money right now but I will on this day and want to join your team. But I havent even so much gotten that. I've been working on it everyday for the past month, all day in fact. When I first started on my first day I enrolled my first IBO, but then an hr later she quit. And ever since then every time I hear no, or maybe later, it's like nails on a chalk board.

I do have a question, if I decide to join and once my trial is over, when will the $99 charge kick in? If I do not have the $99 when the trial is over, will my account stay open, I just wont receive commissions?

I would love to get started tonight actually, but I'm waiting to find out first whats going on with my fiance's SSI check. He's due for a review this Thursday and hopefully and praying he will be able to keep his check. He has a disability and even though it hasnt really improved, SSI may not see it that way and cancel his check. And unfortunately, his SSI is the only income we are receiving. So if we lose that, then I'm not sure what we are going to do or even where we are going to live. I been hoping AP would be working by now, but it hasnt. And no body in my small town is hiring. So as you can see Im stuck in a big rut at the moment.

But I will be sure to keep everyone posted. And hopefully I will come back soon bearing great news that Im joining xpress!

Teresa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 81charduck View Post
Hey Disneynut. Thanks for chiming into this conversation.

I worked with Ameriplan for several years. As you said, it isn't for everyone. I created a video comparing the two companies a while back. It doesn't "bash" Ameriplan. It is a factual comparison. If you're interested, you can watch it here: Compare Xpress Healthcare to their Competition - YouTube

If you decide at some point you'd like to join Xpress Healthcare, you can look at the signature lines for each of us to access our websites.

Because we have such amazing team work with Xpress, you really can't go wrong joining with any of the people posting here - or anywhere on the Internet.
Old 01-31-2012, 10:01 AM
WAHM Addict

Hi Teresa,

When/if you decide to join Xpress, I'm not sure about "interviewing" ABO's, but definitely read some of their posts, check their videos if they have them. You can learn a lot about people from what & how they post here & on facebook, etc. Certainly speak with them by phone, and if you don't feel comfortable with them, be honest - not mean, but just explain that you're not sure you'd be a good fit for their team. Otherwise, when/if you sign with someone else, they'll wonder why.

I'd welcome you on my team, but if you select any of our great leaders, that's find too. You won't find ANYONE who has a big team where EVERYONE on their team is really successful. We can train, coach and encourage all our team members, but in the end, it's up to each individual to work their business, and sadly, there are a few who do not.

In any network marketing business, you cannot expect to be earning money immediately. Some take off quickly, but more people slowly build for a few weeks or even a couple months before their business takes off. So, whether you're with Xpress or any other company, you must work hard, be patient, and stick with it. If you choose your sponsor carefully, they'll be there to help you every step of the way.

When/if you join, you'll pay $9.90 for a 14-day trial. After 14 days, your $99 will be due. Plan to join when you're sure that 14 days later you will have the $99. I even suggest that you be sure you can pay $99 for a couple months to give yourself time to get your business up & running. Your account must be current to remain an active ABO.

Feel free to contact any of us, and visit our websites to learn more.