Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-09-2011, 03:22 PM
WAHM Regular

Default on the fence/online marketing

Hi All! I have been researching Xpress and am still on the fence. I work full-time, but am looking at Xpress as something I can do to EVENTUALLY replace my full-time job and be at home with my son.

I am really interested in marketing the business online, if I sign up. I have spoken with/emailed with a couple of ABOs (hope that is the right term!) and they have been very helpful.

I am very drawn to signing up, and I know the $7.70 is a no-brainer, but I don't want to sign up unitil I get all my questions/concerns answered.

Can you give me examples of how you market/run your business via the internet/online?

Also, I want to replace my current income - $20,000 - and stay home and work my business and be with my son. I know I get what I put into it, but how realistic is this goal? I know it will take time - maybe years, but I just want to get there at some point. Can anyone share their personal success stories with me? I know you can't say an exact dollar amount, but maybe ballpark?

I know a lot of people were with AP and are making more than they ever made with AP. I am all for Xpress. So those statements don't help me. Maybe you only made $100 a month with AP, and now you make $200 with Xpress. Sorry, not trying to be confrontational, guess I just need a little more info. to "fall" off the fence and into the Xpress "yard". :-)

Thanks in advance guys and gals! I appreciate it!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2011, 03:28 PM
Full-time Mompreneur

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplestef2011 View Post
Hi All! I have been researching Xpress and am still on the fence. I work full-time, but am looking at Xpress as something I can do to EVENTUALLY replace my full-time job and be at home with my son.

I am really interested in marketing the business online, if I sign up. I have spoken with/emailed with a couple of ABOs (hope that is the right term!) and they have been very helpful.

I am very drawn to signing up, and I know the $7.70 is a no-brainer, but I don't want to sign up unitil I get all my questions/concerns answered.

Can you give me examples of how you market/run your business via the internet/online?

Also, I want to replace my current income - $20,000 - and stay home and work my business and be with my son. I know I get what I put into it, but how realistic is this goal? I know it will take time - maybe years, but I just want to get there at some point. Can anyone share their personal success stories with me? I know you can't say an exact dollar amount, but maybe ballpark?

I know a lot of people were with AP and are making more than they ever made with AP. I am all for Xpress. So those statements don't help me. Maybe you only made $100 a month with AP, and now you make $200 with Xpress. Sorry, not trying to be confrontational, guess I just need a little more info. to "fall" off the fence and into the Xpress "yard". :-)

Thanks in advance guys and gals! I appreciate it!

I had a lot of questions, just like yours! Hats of to you for doing your research. I'll shoot you a PM. All of the marketing aspects are provided fully in training.
Old 08-09-2011, 03:32 PM
WAHM Regular

Thank you!
Old 08-09-2011, 03:34 PM
Full-time Mompreneur

Quote:
Thank you!
No problem! I've been having a lot of peopel contact me about Xpress, lately, so I'm glad to see that they know a good thing when they see it, too! However, it's so important to do your homework and you ask a lot of intelligent questions!
Old 08-09-2011, 04:29 PM
WAHM Addict

I understand your hesitation purplestef2011. Most of us felt the same way before we joined.

Because I live in a small city - a 90-minute drive from the nearest big city, I work almost entirely online. I imagine you know about the hundreds of free classified ad sites. They often bring good results.

However, I spend a great deal of my time doing what I'm doing right now. Posting on various social network and business network websites. I don't advertise my business much when I'm posting, but each site offers a place where you can enter your profile. I build relationships with people, and some ask me about my business or even check out my profile & then contact me or visit my website.

What is absolutely HUGE for me is making everyone I know - friends, family, co-workers, neighbors, etc. - aware of what I do with Xpress Healthcare. I often get referrals from those people. Even if those you know have no need for our product and they don't want a business, many know people who do! I don't solicit people I know. They just know me, about my family, and WHAT I DO.

We are a pretty new company, with our Affiliate Marketing beginning just last October. I joined on 2/28. No ABO will tell you they're making a 7-figure income - yet. I don't know everyone's income of course (it's none of my business unless I sponsor them), so I don't know if some are yet earning a 6-figure income. I am certain though that there are ABO's earning thousands of dollars who only have been ABO's a few months. And everyone who is working their Xpress business, not waiting for someone else to do the work or for $$ to fall into their laps, is consistently growing their business each month. Our income continues to grow month after month.

A $20,000 goal is definitely reasonable. Think of this, if you sign up a business with 100 employees, from that one sale, you'll be earning $1200 per month! You're already 1/2 way to your goal!

The best way to earn the money within a very few years is by signing groups/businesses and by growing a great team. I don't mean a huge team; I mean growing a hard-working team.

We all sell the discount plans to individuals & families one at a time, & we are thrilled we can help those people. However, with one sale at a time, it will take a long time to be earning a 5-figure income.

There is a valid reason why we do not reveal our income. Let's say I told you that I'm earning $3000/month now after 5 months in the business. You & others may think, "I'll never be able to reach that!" They'd be discouraged. If, on the other hand, I told you I'm earning $150/month, you may think, "Really? Is that all?" You'd likely run the other way. So, I'm afraid that I, at least, will have to remain vague by telling you I'm earning much more than when I left Ameriplan.

Many people have their $77/month covered in just a few weeks, which is the first goal for most of us. The potential to earn very good money in Xpress is real. We don't know you, your work ethics or work habits. We have no way of knowing whether you'll follow instructions well. So, in the end, we can make no promises or guarantees. But, as business opportunities go, you have a much better chance of achieving your goals with Xpress than most any other company out there. Why?

1) We have a product that everyone needs at a very reasonable price; and
2) Xpress provides us with amazing tools and training and support. Anyone who fails with Xpress simply isn't trying!

Sorry this is such a long post, but I do hope I've clarified some of the information you requested. Whichever way you fall of the fence, with Xpress or not, I wish you success.
Old 08-09-2011, 05:17 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Jumping off the fence is the best thing you could
do for you and your families future.
Old 08-10-2011, 07:14 AM
WAHM Regular

NurseDee - sorry, I did not have a chance to call you last night. I got home later than expected.

Question for all: Is it possible/probable to be able to get a company to sign up via email, internet, and phone?

Last edited by purplestef2011; 08-10-2011 at 08:40 AM.
Old 08-10-2011, 07:26 AM
Full-time Mompreneur

Quote:
NurseDee - sorry, I did not have a chance to call you last night. I got home later than expected.

Question for all: Is it possible/probable to be able to get a company to sign all via email, internet, and phone?
No worries! I actually got home pretty late too. I'm available to chat today
Old 08-10-2011, 08:37 AM
WAHM Regular

Default teams

So, which team are all of you on? I want to get on with a good team? What if I sign up with one team and am not a good fit?
Old 08-10-2011, 08:55 AM
WAHM Regular

Default More questions

I'm at work and keep thinking of more questions. LOL!

So that I have this correct: signing a new ABO = $10 at signing and $10 residual a month, correct?

And signing a new member is $12 at signing and $12 a month, correct?

And if an ABO I signed signs a member, I get $2 off the $12, right? What about if he/she signs an ABO? And I get the $2 in residual too, right?

Can I still earn residual later down the line if I haven't worked the business in a while, or do I have to ALWAYS actively be working the business to keep getting residual? Is there a certain amount I have to meet in a certain time period to keep my residual?

Is this business transferable to my husband and/or son in the event I die?

Thanks again! I love this forum, a great place to post questions as I think of them.