Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-10-2011, 09:06 AM
Full-time Mompreneur

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplestef2011 View Post
I'm at work and keep thinking of more questions. LOL!

So that I have this correct: signing a new ABO = $10 at signing and $10 residual a month, correct?

And signing a new member is $12 at signing and $12 a month, correct?

And if an ABO I signed signs a member, I get $2 off the $12, right? What about if he/she signs an ABO? And I get the $2 in residual too, right?

Can I still earn residual later down the line if I haven't worked the business in a while, or do I have to ALWAYS actively be working the business to keep getting residual? Is there a certain amount I have to meet in a certain time period to keep my residual?

Is this business transferable to my husband and/or son in the event I die?

Thanks again! I love this forum, a great place to post questions as I think of them.

You have your information correct! And remember, each ABO YOUR ABOs bring on (two levels down) you'll get another $10 a month on all of them.

We have no quotas. We say that you work, work, work so that later we can relax, relax, relax. You will ALWAYS get to keep your residual income, which is very exciting! Build your business to your liking and let the cash keep rolling in. You don't have to meet ANY certain amounts or timeframes. Xpress Healthcare will continue to pay you what you have earned. You can KEEP your residual income for the lifetime of the ABO/membership

I will PM you about the company being transferrable and give you more information.

As for teams, we are honestly lucky to have awesome teams and I can't say one is better than the other because we truly have the best leaders around. You can even build your VERY own team if you wish and/or become a leader down the line. It's all up to you! Hope this helps.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2011, 09:32 AM
WAHM Addict

One small clarification. You may not have meant it the way you wrote, "I get $2 off the $12..." When an ABO sells a new health plan membership, that person earns $12/month. Their enroller earns $2. The $2 does not come from the signing ABO; it comes from Xpress.

NurseDee is right about the teams. If I was joining Xpress today, with all the great leaders in the company, I'd have difficulty choosing a team to sign with. I'd say that's a good thing. Gee, which of all the great teams shall I join?
Old 08-10-2011, 10:53 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
So, which team are all of you on? I want to get on with a good team? What if I sign up with one team and am not a good fit?
I am on the Xtreme Team. They have been an absolute blessing to me...so I am a little partial (LOL). You will not go wrong with any team you choose.

Shana
Old 08-10-2011, 11:00 AM
Full-time Mompreneur

Smile

Just to update. Corporate got back to me and our business is 100% willable. That is SUCH a blessing to know! Chat later.
Old 08-10-2011, 01:33 PM
WAHM Addict

It appears to me that two of us who have responded to you are from the Xtreme Team - Mike & Shana. I am the leader of The Winner's Circle, and NurseDee is on the team with me.

Both are excellent teams (I'm partial to my own, of course - lol), and both have team members on the Leadership Team.

You can't go wrong with either team, and all of us are passionate about the company, our product and the people.
Old 08-17-2011, 01:14 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Still trying to decide!

Hi all! I've been lurking here for a week now - still trying to decide to jump off the fence. I know it is only $7.70 for the 1st two weeks.

When am I charged the full $77? On the 15th day?

And, if I want to cancel before I am charged the $77 - what is the guideline for that? What day must I cancel by, and what is the process?

Is it feasible that I will be able to start working my business during those 14 days, or will it all be training?

Thanks everyone!
Old 08-17-2011, 01:24 PM
Full-time Mompreneur

Quote:
Hi all! I've been lurking here for a week now - still trying to decide to jump off the fence. I know it is only $7.70 for the 1st two weeks.

When am I charged the full $77? On the 15th day?

And, if I want to cancel before I am charged the $77 - what is the guideline for that? What day must I cancel by, and what is the process?

Is it feasible that I will be able to start working my business during those 14 days, or will it all be training?

Thanks everyone!

Hi purple. You have that right. It's actually on the 14th day if you decide not to cancel. You can get to work right away! We have an awesome training/marketing library that you can get to know as you go. You will love Xpress

Last edited by DeannaAmber; 08-17-2011 at 01:48 PM.
Old 08-17-2011, 01:28 PM
WAHM Addict

First of all, I suggest that anyone thinking about joining Xpress really do their homework. That way, when/if you sign up, you won't be "giving it a try." You will know exactly what to expect, and you'll be confident that you will be successful.

Your account will be charged upon completion of your 14-day trial. However, if you join & find that Xpress is not what you were expecting for some reason, anytime up to the 14th day, you can submit a cancellation email to our corporate office. Your cancellation will occur right away.

The very few ABO's who do quit usually do so during their cancellation period, but more often than not, those people never put any effort into the business during that time.

When I host Orientation Training for new ABO's, I always tell them to take, maybe a day going through their back office. Then, just get to work and learn while you earn. So, yes, you definitely can be working and earning $$ before your trial period is over.

Everyone has their own goals and work habits, so we cannot predict how quickly you will be successful. However, if you work your business as you are trained, stay in contact with your sponsor, follow their recommendations & participate in conference calls, you will succeed - in your time frame.
Old 08-17-2011, 03:20 PM
WAHM Fanatic

At 7.70 what do you have to lose ?

Knowing what I know now I'd of paid much much more than a mere cost of a fast food lunch

Old 08-18-2011, 12:41 PM
WAHM Regular

Default online/email marketing

Another question - can someone give me an idea of how you work your business online?

I'm not asking for detailed specifics, but just an rundown of examples.

Thanks!