Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-08-2011, 07:47 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Default HI Questions

Just curious if anyone wants to answer. I just started reading about this today and I am interested

How long have you been with Xpress HealthCare?
Is this your only business?
Do you use the product yourself?
Have you at least made $1000 since starting or are you close to it (you can choose not to answer, just curious though)

Also I have been in healthcare(medical billing) for 17 years now and I did try Ameriplan but only for 3 months. I was a billing manager and my boss was interested in signing up because we worked with drug addicts, people without rx plan etc but I was not able to recruit them because I wasn't at a certain level to recruit providers or in provider relations. I didn't dislike them but I lost interest after that. Anyway, I now work at a pharmacy for long term care nursing homes and assistant living facilities. 50% of our patients have part D plans but most don't have any Rx plan at all. Am I allowed to recruit these patients that call my office and also can I bring this up to my company? Is there any rules on the advertising part, etc.

Last edited by ginene; 08-08-2011 at 08:52 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2011, 08:45 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Hi ginene,

I just sent you a private message with info
Old 08-08-2011, 08:54 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Thanks but you didn't answer any of my questions. I have already seen the videos but was looking more of interaction in the forum
Old 08-08-2011, 09:20 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginene View Post
Thanks but you didn't answer any of my questions. I have already seen the videos but was looking more of interaction in the forum
I've been with Xpress Healthcare three months.

After many years in this industry I'm proud to say Xpress Healthcare is the only business
I work .

Yes I and my family have and do use the product have saved a great deal of money.

How much do I make gee, I don't I haven't gathered it all in yet.
But I am making money.

There are no levels to restrict you.
You can enroll your patients and you can bring this up to your company.
There are no restriction to advertise.

maybe this will clarify somethings for you.

Make it a great day.
Old 08-08-2011, 09:33 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Yes this does. Thanks Glad to know there are no restrictions on advertising!
Old 08-08-2011, 09:48 PM
WAHM Fanatic

ginene,

Glad to be of assistance to you.

Cheers
Old 08-09-2011, 04:31 AM
Full-time Mompreneur

Smile

Ginene,

There are no real restrictions on advertising, as long are you're telling the truth and representing the company fairly. If you have any doubts, just get approval from corporate. They are great and usually get back to us in an hour or two. We have a lot of freedom, with advertising, it seems. I post all over YouTube myself

This is my only business, at the moment, and I do use the service. I don't have health insurance, so this is the most affordable option for me. My job offers it for $180/month (which is considered pretty good) with a $1,500 deductible and $25 copays straight through the board. I did the math and that's a TON of money before I can even start using my health insurance. That's why the CareXpress card is such a cost effective option for so many.

I don't see any reason why you couldn't advertise this to your patients. This seems like the perfect advantage. A lot of leads right in front of you!

Many of us came from AP and most can attest that they make much more money here and enjoy the set up. I feel lucky to be a part of this company. Their back office is amazing and does SO much for us. We have awesome/experienced corporate mentors and leaders. Our compensation plan is streamlined and makes it easy for us to profit...and most of all, we're helping others! Hope that answers most of what you have asked. You're going to love Xpress Healthcare.
Old 08-09-2011, 06:39 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Ok thanks. I'm going to give it a try probably next week after I do so more reading through the forum. I really like the part about the advertising the best because patients call all the time and ask us about discount cards if we offer them so if I can really learn more and know how to sell myself it would be great!
Old 08-09-2011, 07:20 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginene View Post
Ok thanks. I'm going to give it a try probably next week after I do so more reading through the forum. I really like the part about the advertising the best because patients call all the time and ask us about discount cards if we offer them so if I can really learn more and know how to sell myself it would be great!
ginene

We have complete training that covers how to sell memberships and much more