Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-01-2011, 02:36 PM
Full-time Mompreneur

Question Did you search for reviews on this company before joining?

I know I did. I Googled reviews and the whole 9 yards. Xpress Healthcare is a company that I had been watching for a while. After comparing them to competitors, it was obvious that I needed to join a company that actually delivers on the promise. Given that I couldn't find ANY negative reviews on Xpress Healthcare, I nearly thought it was too-good-to-be-true.

So, being cautious, I continued to research weekly and see if I could pull up any dirt on Xpress Healthcare. I thought, there MUST be a catch. Months passed and NOTHING but positive reviews and awesome experiences, so I finally took the leap and I am so glad that I did. You guys are the best and so is this business.

I feel it's so important to do a quick search of the business opportunity that you're interested in becoming a part of. The internet is a great thing. Now, when companies practice unethically, you're guaranteed to read about it via the web. I'm glad that I did my homework and educated myself. My only regret is not becoming an affiliate business owner, with Xpress Healthcare, MUCH sooner!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2011, 04:27 PM
WAHM Fanatic

I took a quick look at Xpress several months ago. I came back for a second look about two months ago. At that time I started my research. I too looked for bad experiences and I did not find a single problem. Everything I read was positive and highly recommended. They continue to go over and beyond my expectations.

Shana
Old 08-01-2011, 06:29 PM
Full-time Mompreneur

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessYourHeart View Post
I took a quick look at Xpress several months ago. I came back for a second look about two months ago. At that time I started my research. I too looked for bad experiences and I did not find a single problem. Everything I read was positive and highly recommended. They continue to go over and beyond my expectations.

Shana

Yes definitely! And after getting to know so many of you, I think it will be this way for years to come. It's our duty to keep the positive reviews coming and I personally feel honored!
Old 06-24-2012, 08:42 AM
WAHM Addict

I have been with Xpress almost since the time they started bringing on affiliates. I think there are two ABO's who have been around longer than I have.

In all this time, I have seen many changes, but they always are to the benefit of the ABO's. I have had many prospects call to tell me they kept looking for "the bad stuff," but they never found it. We are all blessed to have found Xpress.
Old 06-24-2012, 02:46 PM
WAHM Fanatic

I am a firm believer in doing my research into anything I am considering and I encourage people that contact me to do the same. I, too, spent several weeks looking into all aspects of Xpress and, like others, I wasn't able to find anything negative. I don't know of many companies that give a 2 week period to evaluate their business the way Xpress does, which is the ultimate manner of research. I feel blessed to have found Xpress and I love the people that are with this company!
Old 07-16-2012, 01:28 PM
WAHM Regular

For almost a year I researched businesses trying to find the right one. I found Xpress Healthcare a few months ago, and I read posts and comments over and over trying to find something wrong with this company. I am happy to say that I never found it! Since becoming an ABO with Xpress Healthcare I can now see why there were never any negative comments about this company. I am so grateful to this company for giving us this oppurtunity, and I am grateful to my team members for sharing their knowledge and experience on what has helped them become successful!

Jennifer Robinson

Last edited by jenniferk8; 07-16-2012 at 07:18 PM.
Old 07-16-2012, 05:07 PM
WAHM Regular

I'm grateful for this opportunity as well
Old 07-16-2012, 07:14 PM
Self-care Advocate

Gotta throw in my newbie 2 cents, here. Xpress walks the talk. From training to the trial offer to marketing/business set up - it's all there and it's the Real Deal. Jump in; the water's fine!
Old 07-17-2012, 07:59 AM
Super WAHM

I agree. I researched this company for a couple of months. I never found anything negative about it. I am don't regret jumping in with this company.
Old 07-17-2012, 08:10 AM
WAHM Regular

I didn't find anything negative. I'm so happy to be with this company

Tags
xpress healthcare scam