Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-28-2011, 09:09 AM
Full-time Mompreneur

Cool Are Xpress Healthcare ABOs restricted on how they can market their business?

I notice that there are almost LITERALLY no AP videos online. In fact, I read the contract and I think it's grounds for termination, right? Is is the same for Xpress Healthcare?

With everything that went on with AP, I'm sure many of us are doing our research before joining any work-at-home opportunities. I really dislike the fact that AP terminated so many people. That's just a horrible thing to do and I'm not sure how anyone can seriously continue to join such a company. Otherwise, they seemed to have a great idea with their discounted healthcare memberships.

What are the biggest rules with Xpress?

I'm already in talks with two different Xpress ABOs (mike/julie). I feel a little bad because both seem AWESOME, but I'm not sure which one to sign up with. Since my BDAY is coming up in a few days, I have asked my "sweetheart" to make my Xpress ABO membership my b-day present and I'm super excited...but nervous at the same time.

Not worried about how I will market or calling people. More worried that it will take forever to "break even" and about termination. I realize Xpress is a great company and they have promised never to do this, but so did Ameriplan. It's my dream to be a SAHM within the next 2-5 years. I don't have children, yet, but I work full-time and I'm trying to get something going on the side. If not two things going on the side . This way, when I do start a family, I have something to supplement my sweetheart's income.

Sorry to make this an essay!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2011, 10:46 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Hi NurseDee,

Just wanted to let you know you will be in great hands with either Mike or Julie. Mike is my sponsor and he is great! I am a nurse also, so I think Xpress will be a great fit for you. I had to smile about your birthday present. My hubby is very supportive of my Xpress business.

Xpress wants us to talk about, advertise, market and be proud of our business. I haven't seen any issues as long as we are truthful and professional about the company.

Shana
Old 07-28-2011, 11:16 AM
WAHM Regular

Great questions NurseDee and I love the part about this being your birthday present! Once you become successful it will definitely be an awesome present to look back on.

As Shana said, thus far there have been no issues with how we market so long as you run your ideas by your team leader and/or corporate. We ALL work closely with the "big guys" and they make themselves very available all the time for us to be able to get our questions and such answered promptly.

The company itself has some videos out on youtube and other places for promoting and there are other videos floating around in the teams for training and such. Videos are a great way to promote and as long as it follows the companies guidelines there shouldn't be any problems with it.

When in doubt, just ask!
Old 07-28-2011, 11:53 AM
WAHM Addict

Thanks for the nice comments about me & Mike. I'm sure you'll do well with either one of us, and we'd both enjoy working with you.

There are few limitations on advertising with Xpress Healthcare. We can & do use their company name & logo. They have a few sample ads in our back office you can use, and your sponsor - whoever it may be - will help you write your ads. We cannot and do not make promises about how much someone will earn. We know the potential for great income is there, but we don't know how any one individual will work their business, follow instructions, etc. Some people wait for $$ to fall in their lap. We do have to work for our income.

We also have brochures you can download & print yourself. There are flyers in the back office as well that we're welcome to use. If you create your own flyers, we submit them to Support for approval, but unless they are outrageous, are deceptive or make promises, they usually are approved the same day, often within an hour.

I personally do not advertise too much. I use social & business networking a great deal. I don't advertise my business like crazy. Rather, I just enjoy participating in forums and meeting new people. Occasionally, someone like yourself, will ask questions, which I'll answer. Some of those will see Xpress as a great opportunity. Some don't think it's a good fit for them. I've grown my team in this way, and I have some wonderful team members who I got to know a little before they joined.

If you decide to join and would like to be on my team, I'd be really happy to have you. If you join with Mike, we'll still get to know one another, and I'll cheer for you just as much as if you were on my team!

BTW, my b'day is in a few days. When is yours?

To Your Success!
Old 07-28-2011, 12:25 PM
Full-time Mompreneur

Julie, I didn't know that you were charduck!

I have been in communication with you, the most and really would like to join your team. I think Mike is AWESOME, but I had to flip the coin .

I actually just replied to your personal email from my Gmail. I hope Mike doesn't not take it personally. Well, I know he won't. He's a nice guy.

II like BOTH of your approaches. They seem refreshingly old-fashioned, simple and honest. I just feel like Xpress is a big, warm family and you're all rooting each other on. There doesn't seem to be any phoniness or malice.

Looking forward to joining on Monday!

Last edited by DeannaAmber; 07-28-2011 at 12:32 PM.
Old 07-28-2011, 12:26 PM
Full-time Mompreneur

Oh--and my b-day is August 1st! I'm a LEO. Rawr lol. Funny enough, MANY of my closest friends are LEOs or GEMINIs. Defies all odds, I guess!
Old 07-28-2011, 05:04 PM
WAHM Fanatic

NurseDee,

After many years of marketing I can honestly say I've found a Company I'm proud to hang my hat and say I'm home.

You'll LOVE Xpress Healthcare.

Last edited by Mike McClurg; 07-28-2011 at 05:12 PM.
Old 07-29-2011, 09:16 AM
WAHM Addict

That's funny "NurseDee," because until yesterday until you posted about your birthday, I didn't realize who you were either!

I am so glad to have you on our team! I think you'll be fun to work with, and I know that all of us at Xpress will do everything we can to help you reach your goals.

You're right, Mike won't be offended. In fact, he & I have already spoken about your enrollment. You will have opportunities to work with him & get to know him as well.

We all are on our way to the top, and we're so glad you've joined us for the journey.
Old 07-29-2011, 11:46 AM
Full-time Mompreneur

Thank You! You have no idea how excited I am. I have SO much to learn, but I'm going to focus on getting the word out, for now. I know it's going to be a busy 1st year for me, with Xpress. I have so much going on right now and I just have to get super organized. I'm not even finished reading all the welcome info. Going to get my workplace, at home, organized and enjoy my B-day weekend. Printing some fliers to spread the word.
Old 07-30-2011, 07:19 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Welcome!

Welcome Nurse Dee!! Julie and Mike are awesome! I really enjoy working with them!

This is THE company I will be retiring early in a couple years with!