Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 06-15-2011, 10:21 AM
Registered WAHM
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 7
Question Questions about Xpress Healthcare

Hello everyone! I'm new here and have been doing some research about maybe being an ABO for Xpress Healthcare but I have some questions.

1. Hope this isn't rude, but what is the average take home pay are most of you guys getting? I need a good ballpark figure. Like a few hundred per month? more? less?

2. If I start the 2 week trail and do sell some memberships, and then decide that I want to continue, do I get to keep those memberships for my residual income?

3. Is the monthly ABO fee $77 per month? And how fast can you cover that fee with memberships?

4. Would I get help from the ABO who signs me up, or from a team, if I have questions, need help, etc.?

5. And would I get brochures from Xpress Healthcare or print them out myself, to drop off at a local provider, or to hand out, to direct people to me?

Maybe that's it. Just trying to find out some stuff since I'm a newbie, and would like to find a good work-at-home job as long as it's not a scam and can produce real results.

Thanks.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 06-15-2011, 10:27 AM
Mike McClurg's Avatar
WAHM Fanatic
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tulsa Okla
Posts: 1,364
Default

Hi I'll pm you with answers to your questions
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 06-15-2011, 10:52 AM
BlessYourHeart's Avatar
WAHM Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: United States
Posts: 1,369
Default

Hope you don't mind if I post a question in the same thread to maybe keep questions together.

Can this business be done 110% online? Depending on this answer....I may have more questions. I do not want to call leads. I know I will not be successful in a business that involves calling leads (just not my thing).

Last edited by BlessYourHeart; 06-15-2011 at 11:01 AM. Reason: wanted to clarify
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 06-15-2011, 11:23 AM
Mike McClurg's Avatar
WAHM Fanatic
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tulsa Okla
Posts: 1,364
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessYourHeart View Post
Hope you don't mind if I post a question in the same thread to maybe keep questions together.

Can this business be done 110% online? Depending on this answer....I may have more questions. I do not want to call leads. I know I will not be successful in a business that involves calling leads (just not my thing).
Hi BlessYourHeart

Yes I you can if you want
With our marketing system I NEVER call leads.
it the best I've ever seen at generating leads.
Also the best training ever.

There is an business overview call tonight
pm me if you would like some info
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 06-15-2011, 11:29 AM
Mike McClurg's Avatar
WAHM Fanatic
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tulsa Okla
Posts: 1,364
Default

The business overview call is also posted in
the
Online Parties, Conferences, and Chats thread
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 06-15-2011, 09:42 PM
blessedbizness's Avatar
Super WAHM
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: United States
Posts: 290
Default

I would like to know that also, As well as, how often are we paid and what methods? Has anyone actually been paid? Don't mean have already earned but paid? Not trying to be harsh either, just want more answers before I decide to invest, which would probably be very soon (depending on all answers). Thank you in advance.


Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino39 View Post
Hello everyone! I'm new here and have been doing some research about maybe being an ABO for Xpress Healthcare but I have some questions.

1. Hope this isn't rude, but what is the average take home pay are most of you guys getting? I need a good ballpark figure. Like a few hundred per month? more? less?

2. If I start the 2 week trail and do sell some memberships, and then decide that I want to continue, do I get to keep those memberships for my residual income?

3. Is the monthly ABO fee $77 per month? And how fast can you cover that fee with memberships?

4. Would I get help from the ABO who signs me up, or from a team, if I have questions, need help, etc.?

5. And would I get brochures from Xpress Healthcare or print them out myself, to drop off at a local provider, or to hand out, to direct people to me?

Maybe that's it. Just trying to find out some stuff since I'm a newbie, and would like to find a good work-at-home job as long as it's not a scam and can produce real results.

Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 06-15-2011, 10:36 PM
Mike McClurg's Avatar
WAHM Fanatic
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tulsa Okla
Posts: 1,364
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedbizness View Post
I would like to know that also, As well as, how often are we paid and what methods? Has anyone actually been paid? Don't mean have already earned but paid? Not trying to be harsh either, just want more answers before I decide to invest, which would probably be very soon (depending on all answers). Thank you in advance.
Yes we are paid twice Monthly by check or direct deposit which ever you desire.
How much depends on you.

Yes people are getting paid.

Any memberships you sell during the 2 week trial continue to be yours.

Really the 7.70 is a no brainer!
After you test drive and see everything Xpress Heathcare has to offer

The marketing system with multiple web sites for membership sales and and attracting
business builders .

You'll see 40.00 monthly for the health and dental care discount of course is a great deal.

37.00 monthly for a state of the art marketing system plus extensive training offered
is phenomenal .

In many years in this industry I've seen people spend thousands on systems and
training that can't compare to ours.

Last edited by Mike McClurg; 06-15-2011 at 10:52 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 06-16-2011, 12:04 AM
Registered WAHM
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3
Default

Hey guys, New to the forum and Joined Xpress Healthcare as ABO a few days ago.
I will be happy to answer some questions if I know the answers lol.
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 06-16-2011, 05:54 AM
blessedbizness's Avatar
Super WAHM
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: United States
Posts: 290
Default

Thank you very much. After I speak to my spouse I think, we're in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike McClurg View Post
Yes we are paid twice Monthly by check or direct deposit which ever you desire.
How much depends on you.

Yes people are getting paid.

Any memberships you sell during the 2 week trial continue to be yours.

Really the 7.70 is a no brainer!
After you test drive and see everything Xpress Heathcare has to offer

The marketing system with multiple web sites for membership sales and and attracting
business builders .

You'll see 40.00 monthly for the health and dental care discount of course is a great deal.

37.00 monthly for a state of the art marketing system plus extensive training offered
is phenomenal .

In many years in this industry I've seen people spend thousands on systems and
training that can't compare to ours.
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 06-16-2011, 07:47 AM
my3rugratsnme's Avatar
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: VA
Posts: 188
Default

Thx for being so helpful Mike you are really staying on top of things here!

I would like to add in something about calling leads:

I was not crazy about the idea of calling them either, and the first few times I did I was shaking and nervous lol, but the first time you speak to someone who has a great interest in our opportunity, your're hooked! It becomes much easier to speak to people once you get used to it. I've spoken to many that either forgot they requested information, or just simply decided they were not interested at that point. No biggie. But I have spoken to more that were very nice and very curious. When you call someone, it's not cold calling because they have entered their information into our capture pages and should be expecting a call from us.

While calling your leads is probably going to be the best idea, it is NOT required if you choose not to. This company has no requirements on how many people you sign up or how fast you build your business. Everyone is paid the same from day one of your trial.

Basically in a nutshell, YOU are the boss and can run your business how you choose. It is of course like any other business where you get back what you put in to it. I'm sure there are many ABO's that the team may never hear from or never makes a call to leads and are still successful at being a "silent partner."

You will not be downed for the methods you choose to run your business. There is so many helpful ABO's with Xpress Healthcare that are here to help everyone succeed. Even if you're not on our particular team. We get nothing financially out of helping each other, only the satisfaction of helping someone do well.

I know some of our posts sound like testimonials that you read all over the net and sometimes find hard to believe that we are this satisfied with Xpress Healthcare, but it is the gods honest truth and we all really love what we do and all the people involved. It is far from a SCAM!

Xpress Healthcare has gotten it right and is here for the long haul!

So please everyone ask away and you'll be sure to find many different ABO's to answer your questions and we'll all tell you the same happy stories!

Happy hunting everyone!
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off