Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-04-2011, 02:03 PM
WAHM Regular

Question Is Xpress for me....

Hi guys, I posted this same question in the Ameriplan folder, and wanted to give you all a chance as well. This is a serious inquiry, so I promise I'm not going to waste anyone's time. I'm just trying to get the most information I can so that I can make the best informed decision. Here goes....

Hi All,

I know there has been a major conversation between Ameriplan reps and Xpress reps....I am NOT trying to re-ignite that fight!

Initially, I've had some interest in starting with Ameriplan for a while now, that's what brought me to this forum. However, I've never pulled the trigger because 1. it always seemed complicated to understand the structure and model 2. the market seemd saturated with Ameriplan reps-I know many of them that have made BIG money with the company when it first launched in the 90s ....but not so many now .

Well now my interest has been piqued with Xpresscare and I must admit, the model seems alot easier to understand...the compensation very simple and streamlined...and most importantly there are tons of local providers in my area-which could bring about tons of opportunity. Also, as this is relatively new, it would be exciting to get in on the groundfloor.

However, I'm still not sold yet on either plan...so I'm putting it out there...if you are interested in recruiting me , then sell me....but I want realistic numbers...not vague "you get what you put in to it". I get that!! But if you're an AP rep or XP rep, send me a private email to [email protected] and answer simple questions for me:

1. what are realistic goals $$$ starting out
2. will i have to sell to family and friends to get started *if so, then that's a deal breaker-MLM has burned us out! so what other feasible methods are there to recruit and sell?
3. how easy is it to network with providers of your plan in order to garner leads from their existing patient base (i.e through presentations, lead referrals, flyer distribution, etc)

Again, I am very serious about this, as I am looking for an additional income stream. I have a vast marketing/sales background, plus wellness education sales. BUT I want to make sure I fully understand what I'm getting into.

Thanks again in advance to those who reply.

Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2011, 02:45 PM
WAHM Fanatic

I'll be sending you an email this evening to answer you questions.
Old 06-04-2011, 03:36 PM
WAHM Addict

I just sent an email to you in response to your questions. I'm only posting here so it doesn't appear that no one responded to your inquiry.

Best of luck!
Old 06-04-2011, 04:25 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike McClurg View Post
I'll be sending you an email this evening to answer you questions.
As I said in the post I was getting ready to do that.
No worries I'm not desperate.
Old 06-04-2011, 09:06 PM
Awesome WAHM

This Post Has Been Removed by TLayne

Last edited by TLayne; 12-19-2011 at 12:13 PM.
Old 06-04-2011, 11:40 PM
WAHM Fanatic

TLayne,

Excellent job nothing to ad to that !
Old 06-05-2011, 05:44 PM
WAHM Regular

Default This is for [email protected]

I really appreciate the due diligence you are doing, you will do well with what ever choice you make. I am sure you realize you are going to get a lot of responses. Please feel free to call me at anytime you need assistance. You might find it interesting to listen in on a couple of our opportunity calls which I will HIGHLY recommend tomorrow night and Wednesday night, especially Wednesday night. My name is Mike DeFore and you can reach me @ 469.951.6962

Be Blessed......
Old 06-05-2011, 08:28 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Thank you all very much...

Thank you all very much for replying...I'm really close to making a decision very soon, and the information I've gotten from both Boards have been a great help!! My background is in advertising sales and healthcare marketing, so I'm very accustomed to working with all types of businesses and decision makers. I must admit, I am definately leaning towards XP...so hopefully you all will be hearing from me soon .

Thanks again!!
Old 06-06-2011, 12:14 PM
WAHM Regular

I just have to add that I am so excited to a part of this company and I swear sometimes at night I fall asleep and dream about the endless ways to market our business and can sometimes so clearly see the eventual success that we will all have.

I feel blessed to have found Xpress Healthcare and truly believe it WILL be a life changing choice I have made and that is the motivation that is going to get me from "groundfloor" to the top!

Haha, I sound like one of the success stories you see on everyone's sites!! LOL
Old 06-06-2011, 02:54 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by my3rugratsnme View Post
I just have to add that I am so excited to a part of this company and I swear sometimes at night I fall asleep and dream about the endless ways to market our business and can sometimes so clearly see the eventual success that we will all have.

I feel blessed to have found Xpress Healthcare and truly believe it WILL be a life changing choice I have made and that is the motivation that is going to get me from "groundfloor" to the top!

Haha, I sound like one of the success stories you see on everyone's sites!! LOL
I agree with you I'm so pumped not even sleeping pills help