Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-23-2011, 01:57 PM
WAHM Regular

Thumbs up That Was Fast!

I just signed up with XHC on Friday. Been getting the emails like clockwork and will be on the call tonight.

Just got the mail and received an envelope from XHC with member and ABO applications and some other paper work I haven't had time to read (just took a look at what is in the folder) It was post marked Friday. Probably as soon as I hit the enter button.

With my last company, it took over a week to get the welcome info.

My husband saw it ans asked what it was. I said "Information from that company I told you about" I still haven't told him I signed up yet. He is still mad about the last company I was with. I want to add a few members before I admit what I've done.

Like I said; That was FAST!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2011, 03:27 PM
WAHM Regular

This is a great story - good luck and God bless you!
Old 05-24-2011, 03:22 PM
WAHM Addict

I'm so glad you're finding Xpress Healthcare to be everything you hoped it would be. The more you learn, the more you'll realize that the company is nothing short of Amazing!

So glad you joined!

Last edited by 81charduck; 05-25-2011 at 04:36 PM.
Old 05-25-2011, 05:21 AM
WAHM Regular

I was amazed as well about how fast I got my information in the mail. And I like you still haven't shared all the details about the business with my husband because of all the failures in the past! But, just from the response I get from others when I talk about this company, I know we will all have success and our husbands will be saying eventually "so glad you never gave up."

It's because of people like us that just know there is that perfect opportunity out there for us, that affiliate marketing works. It's no different than putting thousands of dollars into an offline business and then going under in the first few months or years. BIG money lost there if you ask me.

I mean really, who else can stay home, work on the computer, and own your own business for such little money and utilize all of the FREE marketing the internet has to offer.

And with our product, I haven't met anyone yet that hasn't had a need for this type of plan. Even from what I have told my husband, there really hasn't been anything bad he could say about it yet. He does at least recognize the need for what we are offering, and that''s a good start in my eyes! If he can be sold on it, then I know almost 100% I'll be successful!

NEVER GIVE UP!
Old 05-29-2011, 09:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by my3rugratsnme View Post
I was amazed as well about how fast I got my information in the mail. And I like you still haven't shared all the details about the business with my husband because of all the failures in the past! But, just from the response I get from others when I talk about this company, I know we will all have success and our husbands will be saying eventually "so glad you never gave up."

It's because of people like us that just know there is that perfect opportunity out there for us, that affiliate marketing works. It's no different than putting thousands of dollars into an offline business and then going under in the first few months or years. BIG money lost there if you ask me.

I mean really, who else can stay home, work on the computer, and own your own business for such little money and utilize all of the FREE marketing the internet has to offer.

And with our product, I haven't met anyone yet that hasn't had a need for this type of plan. Even from what I have told my husband, there really hasn't been anything bad he could say about it yet. He does at least recognize the need for what we are offering, and that''s a good start in my eyes! If he can be sold on it, then I know almost 100% I'll be successful!

NEVER GIVE UP!
Trust me, I had a hard time convincing my DH that this was the right company after all of my other attempts at a home business. In just one week with Xpress, I have 4 ABO's (one joining in 2 days) and a member. I have all the support I need and the training is phenomenol..He is real believer Now!