Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-17-2011, 07:47 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Team Gold Rush helps with teams and enrollments!

One of the things I like to do as a leader, is that I like to help people on my team with leads, and getting enrollments. When the opportunity arises, I try to enroll someone that is interested joining under another work at home mom I know they would enjoy working with, and of course, I am always around for personal support too.

In my old company, Ameriplan, we were not allowed to help our team by placing a new enrollment under one of our existing team members, but with Xpress, as with most of the Network Marketing industry, this is perfectly fine, and a good way of retention of your ABOs, by helping them when possible.

With teamwork everybody wins!!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2011, 10:37 AM
WAHM Regular

Awesome! That is just one of the perks that makes this company worth signing up for.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:27 PM
Registered WAHM

My name is Stephanie and I am on the Xtreme Team and I just wanted to wish Team Gold Rush all of the best. I just joined 4 weeks ago and I am so impressed with this company and Team Gold Rush and the owners. I have never been this excited in my life about a health discount card! God bless you and all of the people in Xpress Healthcare,

Xtreme Team Diva
Stephanie
Old 05-19-2011, 08:33 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtreme Team Diva View Post
My name is Stephanie and I am on the Xtreme Team and I just wanted to wish Team Gold Rush all of the best. I just joined 4 weeks ago and I am so impressed with this company and Team Gold Rush and the owners. I have never been this excited in my life about a health discount card! God bless you and all of the people in Xpress Healthcare,

Xtreme Team Diva
Stephanie
Thanks so much and good luck to you and you're team as well!
Old 05-19-2011, 08:59 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Xtreme Team Shout Out!

Hey Stephanie, Great to see you on the board and hear you on the call. It is awesome working with so many great people in this company.

Rock En'Roll!
Old 05-29-2011, 09:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtreme Team Diva View Post

Xtreme Team Diva
Stephanie
Hey Stephanie,

I'm also on the Xtreme Team and it rocks! I have all of the training I needed to sign 5 new folks on this first week. Have a blast everyone! We are at the beginning of something huge!!

Tags
ameriplan, downline builder, downline building, xpress healthcare