Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-15-2011, 07:41 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Earn on all 3 levels "in the door" without earning pins!

One thing that is really amazing about Xpress Healhcare is the ability to earn on all 3 levels, without having to qualify for "pin levels" and jumping through a bunch of hoops just to be able to earn on your other tiers. Amazingly, Xpress Healthcare lets your earn on all 3 tiers from day one!! You income can literally explode a lot faster then other Discount Plan companies out there.

It is great getting a residual check TWICE a month on the 1st and the 15th! A month is a LONG time to wait for a residual check. Good think they did one better then most!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2011, 10:54 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatwave View Post
One thing that is really amazing about Xpress Healhcare is the ability to earn on all 3 levels, without having to qualify for "pin levels" and jumping through a bunch of hoops just to be able to earn on your other tiers. Amazingly, Xpress Healthcare lets your earn on all 3 tiers from day one!! You income can literally explode a lot faster then other Discount Plan companies out there.

It is great getting a residual check TWICE a month on the 1st and the 15th! A month is a LONG time to wait for a residual check. Good think they did one better then most!
I think this is a great thing because it makes you feel like you are an equal almost to those in leadership. We all have the same chance at success!
Old 05-19-2011, 11:00 AM
WAHM Fanatic

And we all help each other get to that success!

It's a great feeling knowing that you're helping your family, you're helping other families, and you're helping your teammates.
Old 05-19-2011, 09:40 PM
WAHM Regular

What is so fantastic to me is that there are now so many more Providers available in my area than there were with my former Healthcare company. It gives me a better opportunity to do some local marketing. I've already gone through all of my first order from Vista Print and I'll be starting on the next over the weekend
Old 05-20-2011, 05:44 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanblomstrom View Post
What is so fantastic to me is that there are now so many more Providers available in my area than there were with my former Healthcare company. It gives me a better opportunity to do some local marketing. I've already gone through all of my first order from Vista Print and I'll be starting on the next over the weekend
Great job Sanblomstrom! That's why I love this company already because the memberships practically sell themselves.
Old 05-29-2011, 09:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by my3rugratsnme View Post
Great job Sanblomstrom! That's why I love this company already because the memberships practically sell themselves.
I agree. These memberships are way easier to sell than any others out there. With over 1 million providers in ALL 50 states, I have found 5x as many providers in my local area than I did with my former company. The comp plan is super-easy to understand so it makes goal setting clear and attainable.

Keep up the great work everyone!

Tags
ameriplan, discount healthcare, legacy rx, procard