Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-14-2011, 08:05 AM
WAHM Addict

Default Welcome to Our New Forum!

Hooray! We've got our own forum now! I hope everyone will participate here.

We are with an incredible company, and I don't know about you, but I love to share my excitement with everyone I know! I love this company! I have never felt more passionate about any company or position I've held in my life!

My husband - wonderful man that he is - has taken up the slack around the house. Because (by choice) I work 9-11 hours 6 days a week, he's now cooking dinner at least 4 nights a week. He never complains, and he's gotten pretty creative with meals.

If you have any particularly creative or different ways of promoting your business, please share them here.

BTW, if anyone else has the craigslist "problem" I do, please let me know if you've found a way around it. I've run out of phone numbers to verify, so I can't even place ads there for our product.

To Our Success!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2011, 08:25 AM
Grand WAHM

Congrats on the new folder guys Wishing you all Much Success ~ Amy
Old 05-14-2011, 11:11 AM
WAHM Addict

Default Thank You

Thank you so much for your good wishes Amy.

Just as several of us in Xpress have followed the Ameriplan forum, you're welcome to follow ours. We may all learn from one another. We are, after all, in the same industry. Both when I was with Ameriplan and since joining Xpress, I have benefited from generic postings on the Ameriplan forum.

I know that not everyone has always done so, but I hope that when comparing the two companies, we can simply state facts rather than bashing. I noticed that you post facts, or what you at least believe to facts, as do I. Are we always correct? Maybe not, but we don't outright lie or put down the other company.

I hope that everyone posting here, and on your forum as well, will always remain civil. Opinions are fine, but NO ONE with either company should be insulting any other person or company.

I hope that you are well, Amy. I wish you continued success.
Old 05-14-2011, 12:45 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Facts

Yes - their is nothing wrong with the facts - as long as it's truthful.

Does the truth hurt sometimes? Maybe so.

I could not imagine myself to be proud to work for Enron or be a business associate of Bernie Madoff if you know what I mean.

That would not look very good in my resume, and people would be more wary of me in everyday life, if you know what I mean.
Old 05-14-2011, 02:49 PM
Grand WAHM

Aww thanks for that Julie Absolutely I agree! Cant wait to hear of your success. Wishing you all the best with your new venture

To the top ~Amy
Old 05-29-2011, 09:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyLJacobs View Post
Aww thanks for that Julie Absolutely I agree! Cant wait to hear of your success. Wishing you all the best with your new venture

To the top ~Amy
I'm happy to see that Xpress has a place on wahm. I look forward to sharing ideas and information with my fellow and soon to be new ABO's. Cheers!
Old 06-03-2011, 05:05 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 81charduck View Post
Hooray! We've got our own forum now! I hope everyone will participate here.

We are with an incredible company, and I don't know about you, but I love to share my excitement with everyone I know! I love this company! I have never felt more passionate about any company or position I've held in my life!

My husband - wonderful man that he is - has taken up the slack around the house. Because (by choice) I work 9-11 hours 6 days a week, he's now cooking dinner at least 4 nights a week. He never complains, and he's gotten pretty creative with meals.

If you have any particularly creative or different ways of promoting your business, please share them here.

BTW, if anyone else has the craigslist "problem" I do, please let me know if you've found a way around it. I've run out of phone numbers to verify, so I can't even place ads there for our product.

To Our Success!

Julie I had thought I wasn't having any problems with CL until one day I decided to look back through the postings, and some of mine were not showing. So I looked back at my post manager, and they were there just as pretty as you please, but still not in the listings. I believe someone said this was called "ghosting." I find it rather aggravating because in the past CL at least notified you of being flagged or what not. I do not know a way around this yet, but if anyone else has any ideas please fill us in because I do see a lot of hits at least on some of my ads that did manage to make it on.

Any other ideas on marketing that has been working for everyone?
Old 07-01-2011, 06:30 PM
WAHM Addict

I've personally pretty much given up on CL. I'm not really posting too many online ads at all. I'm simply very active on forums, blogs and other networking sites. Most of my prospects come from them.

It is so great to see that our Xpress folder has become a very active forum. It is so exciting to see new business partners join, and then just a few days later see them raving about the company.

I am so proud and happy to be with Xpress Healthcare!

Tags
business opportunitiy, healthcare, home based business, internet business, residual income