Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-16-2020, 02:55 PM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpein View Post
Anybody here still write for TextBroker?

What do you think of their cray-cray new RULES?

"Textbroker reserves the right to drop orders from an authorís account. An order may be dropped from your account if:
you have dropped the order and picked it up a second time without the clientís permission
you have received a suspension of order privileges by Textbroker admin
you have received a message from the client regarding the order and have been non-responsive for 4 or more hours"
I would like to know their updated terms.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2021, 09:15 AM
WAHM Regular

I am glad I never wasted my time writing for Textbroker. I realize that most of us freelance writers get our start from article writing services like Textbroker. However, I think there are better writing services available to new and aspiring writers.

In addition to lousy pay, I don't like cheap content mills like Textbroker because their goal really isn't to create quality content that adds value to the Internet. Instead, their focus is on selling customers the idea that cheaper is better. I always tell clients that when it comes to creating great content for their audience, quality is better than quantity. One amazing article is worth more than 100 lousy articles that are poorly written and offer little-to-no value to readers.
Old 04-09-2021, 10:47 PM
WAHM Regular

I have not heard anything about Textbroker. Many of my friends joined the
freelancing sites and start writing there. I think content writing as a freelancer
is good enough as you have flexible time and competitive pay too.
Old 04-16-2021, 04:29 PM
Awesome WAHM

I wrote for two articles for them like two years ago. I didn't realize they changed the rules. Four hours to reply to a client? That just seems ridiculous. Not all of us are always in the same time zone as our clients. Not to mention, I'm a forever-homeschooling mom. We're in school for more than four hours, and I don't check my email or writing accounts during that time.