Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-31-2018, 01:55 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Overflow Work Available - Long-term work

Hello,

We are looking for two content writers mid-high level who can work on various subjects to join our team. The work includes press releases, general articles, and web content. The content must be creative and attractive to our audience.

If you are interested please send samples to peaksltns(at)gmail.com

Note:

Include your rates and samples of your past work.

Regards,
Bill.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2018, 10:43 AM
Registered WAHM

We still need more native writers. Please send 2-3 health-related samples. Send applications to peaksltns(at)gmail.com
Old 03-10-2018, 06:20 PM
WAHM Addict

Is there a specific health-related niche you're looking for? I'm working on my Masters in psychology and looking for clients in this niche. I wasn't sure if I should reach out or if you're looking for something entirely different. Thx
Old 03-11-2018, 09:59 PM
Registered WAHM

I'm looking for weight-loss and men health posts.
Old 03-12-2018, 06:24 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professionalwriter View Post
I'm looking for weight-loss and men health posts.
If you're not getting enough responses, it might help if you include a pay range. You're probably getting rates ranging from a penny to a dollar per word, so narrowing it down lets people know what type of writer you're looking for and whether their skill sets might match your expectations.
Old 03-26-2018, 01:38 AM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanandpumpkin View Post
If you're not getting enough responses, it might help if you include a pay range. You're probably getting rates ranging from a penny to a dollar per word, so narrowing it down lets people know what type of writer you're looking for and whether their skill sets might match your expectations.
The rates are 2cents per word for now. These rates will be better because we've managed to get more client's on board.

We need more writers to work on other niches too. Feel free to apply esp. if you are a native with experience on landing pages and blog writing.
Old 04-09-2018, 08:14 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Proceed With Caution

This is my first time posting on this forum, though I'm a loooong time lurker. I applied for this job on March 12th. I sent a cover letter, my resume, and link to my online portfolio. (I've been a freelance writer for nearly 15 years now.)

I received an email back two days later that said, "Hi, Can I send a test?" I said yes though didn't hear back from them until this morning. (Well over three weeks!)

This time I received this message: Here is a calendar as well as examples. Please do the June content and send the 1st post for review before working on the others.

Examples have been attached here for your review. The idea is to give people information and only mention the client at the end of the blogs

Please confirm.

How long will you take to deliver the 1st post?

No mention of pay--how, when, where--no mention of any type of contract, no introduction as to who they are, nada. I opened the files. Basically they would want me to write one blog post per week of about 250+ words. I saw on here that they're paying 2c a word. To me, that's not worth it for a potential $20 a month.

I'm declining this work but if you take it, proceed with caution. It just seems too unprofessional, the pay is VERY low, and I'd worry about getting paid at all. If anyone else has jumped into this, maybe you can share your experience with us.
Old 04-12-2018, 11:50 PM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WordSpiller View Post
This is my first time posting on this forum, though I'm a loooong time lurker. I applied for this job on March 12th. I sent a cover letter, my resume, and link to my online portfolio. (I've been a freelance writer for nearly 15 years now.)

I received an email back two days later that said, "Hi, Can I send a test?" I said yes though didn't hear back from them until this morning. (Well over three weeks!)

This time I received this message: Here is a calendar as well as examples. Please do the June content and send the 1st post for review before working on the others.

Examples have been attached here for your review. The idea is to give people information and only mention the client at the end of the blogs

Please confirm.

How long will you take to deliver the 1st post?

No mention of pay--how, when, where--no mention of any type of contract, no introduction as to who they are, nada. I opened the files. Basically they would want me to write one blog post per week of about 250+ words. I saw on here that they're paying 2c a word. To me, that's not worth it for a potential $20 a month.

I'm declining this work but if you take it, proceed with caution. It just seems too unprofessional, the pay is VERY low, and I'd worry about getting paid at all. If anyone else has jumped into this, maybe you can share your experience with us.
Thanks for the feedback. I'm sorry if we did not meet your expectations(It would have been better to ask questions on any issue that you thought had not been addressed)

We are currently working with 3 mums from the forum. For now, we are good and we will let those who may be interested when to apply.
Old 05-08-2018, 08:16 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Application sent

Hello,

I sent in an application via email, how long does it usually take to get a reply?

Tags
article writers, content writers