Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-13-2017, 09:49 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Default Scripted: Is it worth it?

I hear they have pretty good pay rates. Do they have a lot of work? Any issues with pay? I'm not real big on writing a completely new sample article when I have a huge catalog of my own that they could evaluate me on. Just wondering if it's worth the hoops you have to jump through. I did a search on here but I only saw threads that were a year old or more. If they are dried up I don't want to waste my time.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2017, 11:28 AM
WAHM Fanatic

It's mostly dried up. I check it a few times per week and occasionally snag an article. I only take pieces that pay $50 or more. Sometimes I am able to get one that pays $100 for 600-700 words, so that's nice. And sometimes there are large drops of articles (this morning I actually saw about 25 on a topic I didn't want to write about) and you can also pitch your own ideas for certain clients/projects. Once you do that and a client likes you, you can get priority when they post more work or it might even be assigned to you directly. No issues with pay at all. I once had a snafu when I changed my bank account (it goes directly into your account within a week or so of each article being approved), but the support people fixed it promptly. I don't really remember any hoops to jump through other than a quick sample article, but it's been a long time. As a general rule, I don't write sample articles for individuals, but I usually will write a short one for a content company or a marketing agency.
Old 06-14-2017, 12:57 AM
WAHM Regular

I love Scripted, but it's been super quiet lately.