Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-08-2017, 07:07 AM
Super WAHM

Default Any Luck Selling on Content Gather?

For WAHMs who have been posting articles for sale on Content Gather, how have your sales been? Any luck selling content on a steady basis or are your articles just gathering dust?

Last edited by SuzieQueue; 04-08-2017 at 07:08 AM. Reason: .
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2017, 11:37 AM
WAHM Regular

Uploaded 10, sold 6. (CG profile for reference)
Old 04-09-2017, 11:57 AM
WAHM Regular

Should the writing style be top notch or even basic articles sold for a moderate to less price also works ?
Old 04-10-2017, 10:59 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by springtulip View Post
Uploaded 10, sold 6. (CG profile for reference)
Those aren't bad odds. Noticed you have an article posted on CG for .10cents per word; were you able to charge .10cents per word based on your sales rate or did CG assign that rate to your article? Also, does CG offer any stats on their top-selling categories? Thanks.
Old 04-10-2017, 11:30 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzieQueue View Post
Those aren't bad odds. Noticed you have an article posted on CG for .10cents per word; were you able to charge .10cents per word based on your sales rate or did CG assign that rate to your article? Also, does CG offer any stats on their top-selling categories? Thanks.
I chose $0.10/word, which is the maximum the site allows me to charge. I've noticed that cheaper articles don't necessarily sell faster, so figured why not price high? The amount you can charge increases as you rise through the levels, from bronze to silver to gold to platinum. Getting to gold was surprisingly quick for me, it only took a few articles.
Old 04-10-2017, 11:59 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by springtulip View Post
I chose $0.10/word, which is the maximum the site allows me to charge. I've noticed that cheaper articles don't necessarily sell faster, so figured why not price high? The amount you can charge increases as you rise through the levels, from bronze to silver to gold to platinum. Getting to gold was surprisingly quick for me, it only took a few articles.
Thank you. Might consider CG for some of my articles that private clients have passed on in the past. Might as well put them to use.
Old 04-10-2017, 02:01 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzieQueue View Post
Thank you. Might consider CG for some of my articles that private clients have passed on in the past. Might as well put them to use.
That's primarily what I'm using it for. I keep meaning to do more original writing to sell on CG, but since there's no deadline I never get around to it.
Old 04-18-2017, 09:29 AM
Registered WAHM

I been burnt before writing for content mills that promised huge success, but never saw any. I've heard of Content Gather before, but maybe I'll give it a shot and see what I get out of it maybe.
Old 04-18-2017, 12:06 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homewriting View Post
I been burnt before writing for content mills that promised huge success, but never saw any. I've heard of Content Gather before, but maybe I'll give it a shot and see what I get out of it maybe.
Ditto. Learned a long time ago never to gamble more than you're willing to lose. CG is on my to-do list, but definitely not a top priority.