Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Transcription & Writing > Writing: Freelancing

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-27-2016, 08:37 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Looking for Content Writers (Sorry, it's Low Pay)

Hello,

I am in need of blog writers who are willing to write 350-word posts for $4 each. It pays weekly.

I want to say ahead of time: I realize this is low pay. Please only send me a message if you are okay with the pay. I completely understand that many of you will not work for this low rate, and if I could afford to pay you more, I would. Unfortunately, I am managing content for someone else, and this is not my project.

Okay moving on. If you are in need of work and are okay with a little over 1 cent a word, this might be for you. I need someone to help with my client's niche blogs. The topics are varied and change often.

The blog posts are 350 words minimum, need to use 2-3 resources (just to make sure it doesn't duplicate other posts), and make sure they pass Copyscape. Casual and conversational tone. Good knowledge of the English language, including proper spelling and grammar is a must.

He is in need of about 50 posts a week at this time, so 1-2 writers who can complete this is preferred.

Please send me a PM only. I won't be able to check the post for replies. Send me a message and I will respond. Just give me a bit of info about you and contact information so I can email you to discuss it further.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2017, 07:18 AM
Registered WAHM

Please check your PM
Old 01-23-2017, 10:19 AM
Super WAHM

I also sent you a PM a while back. Thank you.
Old 01-23-2017, 01:58 PM
Super WAHM

I've sent you a private message two weeks ago.

Update: I've just sent you another one with more information.

Last edited by ssrr88; 01-23-2017 at 02:02 PM.