Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-29-2015, 01:13 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Does anyone know of sites that will edit and pay out quickly?

I have mainly been writing for Blogmutt -and like the site, but have found it nearly impossible to make a living since I'm still learning how to write for clients there. Even though they pay once a week, the amount of time spent learning, researching, and writing on topics for multiple clients is causing me to make a lot less than expected. So, I was wondering if there were any other content mills, online websites that pay, or freelance writing sites other than elance/upwork, textbroker, writers access, constant content with a fast approval/rejection notice, and that pays quickly? ex) within a week, or with a low $10, $20 minimum pay out?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2015, 02:04 PM
Grand WAHM

Unfortunately content mills and writing/article sites took a beating when Google made updates like Panda and Penguin a few years back. It's getting tougher to find content mills and article sites that pay consistently and quickly.
Old 12-01-2015, 06:39 PM
WAHM Regular

For all its issues, OneSpace, formerly CrowdSource, pays the day after approval and there is no minimum payout. So theoretically once you get rolling you could be getting paid every day. How fast things get approved is a different matter. Some things approve faster than others, but like i said once you get going you could get paid daily.
Old 12-07-2015, 01:59 PM
WAHM Regular

Scripted seems to be as close as you get to a content mill, and you can write and/or edit for them (they are currently hiring copy editors). Pay is twice a month, so maybe not as frequent as you want it, but it's worth investigating.

I've written for them for years, earned a good chunk of money there, and I've never had an issue with payouts. Some projects do take longer than others to be approved, but if you are consistently writing/editing articles, every pay period includes some income.
Old 12-08-2015, 03:29 AM
Registered WAHM

Yes, you will find many online freelancing websites that pay high for writing online. Text-Writers is among the one an online platform for both writers and business having content writing needs. Text-Writers give you the option to choose the appropriate project based on your expertise from vast range of topics and bid on respective project.
Old 12-10-2015, 12:44 PM
WAHM Regular

Onespace.com is very quick - you usually have your money within a day or two. Be prepared to spend your time writing answers to inane and obscure questions, however, as that's the only project that has consistent work lately. There is tons of it though.

Someone else mentioned Scripted.... while I like Scripted and do a lot of work there, it is not somewhere I would go if I was looking for a quick turnaround. I've had articles take well over a month to get accepted/rejected, and sometimes revision requests appear for articles I can barely remember writing as it was so many weeks ago.

Last edited by springtulip; 12-10-2015 at 12:49 PM.

Tags
content mills, quick payout