Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Transcription & Writing > Writing: Freelancing

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-30-2015, 10:02 AM
Registered WAHM

Default WordAgents?

Does anyone have experience with WordAgents.com? If so, how do you like working with them?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2015, 09:05 AM
Registered WAHM

Yes! Their awesome.

I think their a smaller company since there isn't a huge backend system like textbroker... but they are very accomodating and always have work. I've been writing for them for 2 or 3 years at this point.

Best part is that they send payment within 1 business day of delivering your articles. It's nice not havign to meet a payment threshold or waiting a month to get the moeny you worked for
Old 08-07-2015, 08:11 PM
Awesome WAHM

That company's website states they are not accepting writers. Does anyone know if they send out notices when they do want new writers?
Old 03-05-2017, 02:17 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Success19 View Post
That company's website states they are not accepting writers. Does anyone know if they send out notices when they do want new writers?
I realize this post is old, but saw it and just wanted to let anyone know who might be wondering the same thing.

I found out about WordAgents through the Problogger job board. Their website always seems to say they aren't looking for new writers, possible to weed out a bunch of requests, but keep an eye out on the Progblogger board. I started working with them in October 2016 (still am), and I've seen one or two listings on that board since then, too.
Old 03-05-2017, 09:00 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by theworkathomemom View Post
I realize this post is old, but saw it and just wanted to let anyone know who might be wondering the same thing.

I found out about WordAgents through the Problogger job board. Their website always seems to say they aren't looking for new writers, possible to weed out a bunch of requests, but keep an eye out on the Progblogger board. I started working with them in October 2016 (still am), and I've seen one or two listings on that board since then, too.
I've noticed their ads on ProBlogger before, but they never list any info regarding pay rates. Is their pay scale similar to Writer Access- where price per word is determined by your assigned level?

Last edited by MReynolds; 03-05-2017 at 09:03 AM.
Old 03-24-2017, 05:36 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MReynolds View Post
I've noticed their ads on ProBlogger before, but they never list any info regarding pay rates. Is their pay scale similar to Writer Access- where price per word is determined by your assigned level?
I apologize for not seeing this until now. No, they don't assign levels. They start everyone at the same pay rate (lower-paying projects) I believe and then move you up from there if you have a consistently good performance. But pay will vary between projects, so if you're one of their better writers, you'll get assigned to a higher paying project.