Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-06-2014, 06:03 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Fiverr Question

I'd like to get started offering my writing and editing services on Fiverr. I understand that beginners can only offer $5 gigs but that when you move up a level you can add extras for additional money. Ideally, I'd like to offer something like 200 words for the $5 and longer word counts as extras. My question is: Do I have to set the gig at 200 words from the beginning? Can I start out offering 500 words, then change it later? Or would I need to delete that gig and create a new one when I want to change the wordcount?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2014, 03:34 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricetheory View Post
I'd like to get started offering my writing and editing services on Fiverr. I understand that beginners can only offer $5 gigs but that when you move up a level you can add extras for additional money. Ideally, I'd like to offer something like 200 words for the $5 and longer word counts as extras. My question is: Do I have to set the gig at 200 words from the beginning? Can I start out offering 500 words, then change it later? Or would I need to delete that gig and create a new one when I want to change the wordcount?
For me with my fiverr account I use it to sell advertising on my blog and the way I word it is that they can have a 125 by 125 advertisement for 5 days for $5. Then it also says in the description something like order 5 gigs for a 30 day listing.

So what you could do is offer 200 words of text for $5 and then below it in the description have something like:

2 gigs = xxxxx words
5 gigs = xxxxx words

Then when you get moved up on Fiverr move these to the upsells.
Old 10-07-2014, 05:24 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwldream View Post
For me with my fiverr account I use it to sell advertising on my blog and the way I word it is that they can have a 125 by 125 advertisement for 5 days for $5. Then it also says in the description something like order 5 gigs for a 30 day listing.

So what you could do is offer 200 words of text for $5 and then below it in the description have something like:

2 gigs = xxxxx words
5 gigs = xxxxx words

Then when you get moved up on Fiverr move these to the upsells.
Thank you! This is helpful.