Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-26-2014, 08:41 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAHMBrenda View Post
Do you have your own site or are you just listing them on places like Fiverr?
I haven't had the time to put them onto Fiverr yet but they are on my website. I run a weight loss blog and have a how to for weight loss bloggers running off it (for those wanting to start weight loss bloggers or looking for plr in the niche) and then on there I have a plr shop set up.

I have started the shop by selling plr that I have bought with plr licences. Then I am adding my own packages as I go.

Right now its just my blog readers and my subscribers that know about it but I will be advertising it on the forums and through bing on PPC next week. Along with you tube, social media etc.

Its always best to have your own website because I often get found for products I have sold years ago and with links to my website it can bring long term traffic.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2014, 08:44 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesswoods View Post
I feel pretty confident that I could write great PLR articles and ebooks, but not too sure about how to get viral worthy photos that I could sell as PLR, or info graphics.

Is there a place anyone here recommends? I haven't bitten the bullet and built a PLR site yet, but goodness knows I have enough content lying around my brain for one, lol!

Now, if I could only write as fast as I can think of the article ideas, I'd be sorted!
Well for me there are a lot of viral quotes that are in the public domain. Then once you have a list of viral social media image ideas then pay a designer to convert them for you into nice graphics. I pay $1 a viral for mine (though I am sure you could get them designed for less) and find they add something modern to PLR.
Old 08-26-2014, 08:51 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBlackDress View Post
The PLR market is certainly viable but not as much as it once was. With the Google slaps over the past years more sites are looking for original content. I am not saying you can't be successful with it, but I know several who have gotten out of the PLR business because it is not as lucrative, yet still competitive.

That said it is always worth a try if it interests you. But before you set up shop with a website and invest the time, you may want to try selling it on different venues to see how it goes. You can list your PLR in the classified section at different sites like Digital Point and other IM forums. Some are free. You can use free online services to collect the money and deliver the product.

That will give you a good idea if the market will work for you.
I have been selling PLR on and off since 2005 and must say that in this modern world of post panda I make more than I did in the early days.

But at the same time it is down to:

what niche you are in
what is in your package
what price you are selling for it

I used to own a website selling to the "internet marketing" niche that was full of people wanting to buy products showing them how to make money online and 1 of the product types was PLR and it would outsell everything else. I have never really been that bothered for PLR in the beginning but because it did well I always stuck with it.

For me the majority of my products have been ebooks with sales letters prewritten and because of panda people tend to want these as subscribers deals that are listed on nofollow pages on their websites or as membership content.

With niche selection if you go for niches that no one is interested in then they are not going to sell at the same rate as going for the big niches. I would personally only ever consider selling in the internet marketing or weight loss niche.

I also find that multiple price points work well and that offering a variety of products between the prices of $3 and $147 is the best way to go.

It is a lot more hardwork to set up and get working but once it is it can be passive income and you could easily within 6 months match a monthly writing income.