Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-24-2016, 10:31 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blair Girl View Post
I used to love OneSpace too, but now I can't access the Overstock product descriptions. No one's sent me an e-mail telling me I've been banned from them, I'm still a senior copy writer over there, have a 98 percent acceptance rate, etc. etc. I'm just not seeing them and am going nuts reading on the forum about how everyone else is just grabbing them left and right.

Laurain -- do you have any idea what's going on?
Anything in your work history or feedback section? They don't email you if you get banned from a project, but there might be a message about it in your feedback.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2016, 10:33 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
I used to love OneSpace too, but now I can't access the Overstock product descriptions. No one's sent me an e-mail telling me I've been banned from them, I'm still a senior copy writer over there, have a 98 percent acceptance rate, etc. etc. I'm just not seeing them and am going nuts reading on the forum about how everyone else is just grabbing them left and right.

Laurain -- do you have any idea what's going on?
Uggg...how frustrating! I just checked my qualifications, and I'm Senior Copy Writer, too, so I don't know what the difference is. Sorry you're dealing with so much frustration. Have you tried to email them? Hope you can find some answers and get back to writing soon!
Old 06-24-2016, 10:52 AM
Super WAHM

Yep, I did e-mail them and am waiting (and waiting and waiting) for a response. To their credit, they're usually pretty prompt. I can't imagine what went wrong and it'll be very interesting to find out.

Should've done this at the beginning of the week -- I've lost an entire week of PD articles! I just thought the well had run dry temporarily, till I kept not seeing the Overstock stuff and started reading about how much work there was on the forums.
Old 06-25-2016, 12:42 PM
Super WAHM

Still nothing from OneSpace or whatever they're calling themselves now. I feel like I'm being ignored. No one even comments when I go on the forum. Everyone is just so thrilled that they're getting a great big load of PDs for the weekend.

As for me -- silence. I even called the office.

Silence. Nothing.

If this is a mistake -- and I can't see why it's not a mistake -- they should simply own up to it and fix it. Thank the All there's a lot of team stuff at TB.

But I really miss getting paid every day.

Last edited by Blair Girl; 06-25-2016 at 12:43 PM. Reason: more info
Old 06-27-2016, 12:42 AM
Registered WAHM

I know, ironically enough, that they've been randomly closing and opening the workforce for this project because of writers plagiarizing/writing crap/boilerplating etc. I would say continue to try to contact them. Message Kay-cee on the forums (OS_Keigh-Cee).
Old 06-27-2016, 08:58 PM
Super WAHM

Finally got an answer. Was blocked because my stuff allegedly wasn't up to snuff even though I did look at my work history and my percentages still looked pretty high to me. Oh well.

Anyway, I'm back on. Got a nice rug to write about. I'm pretty good with rugs.

Thanks for all your support, y'all!
Old 06-28-2016, 09:26 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Finally got an answer. Was blocked because my stuff allegedly wasn't up to snuff even though I did look at my work history and my percentages still looked pretty high to me. Oh well.

Anyway, I'm back on. Got a nice rug to write about. I'm pretty good with rugs.

Thanks for all your support, y'all!

Glad you're back in business! And there is definitely no shortage of rug descriptions--I've found myself skipping those lately because I just can't think of one more way to say the same things.
Old 06-29-2016, 02:22 PM
Super WAHM

I know, Laurain! Rugs rugs rugs rugs rugs.
Old 06-29-2016, 02:48 PM
Super WAHM

On the other hand, I got two articles rejected for reasons that look completely arbitrary to me. Have to keep reminding myself this joint was once Crowdsource, whose editors don't know their rear ends from their elbows.
Old 06-29-2016, 03:49 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
On the other hand, I got two articles rejected for reasons that look completely arbitrary to me. Have to keep reminding myself this joint was once Crowdsource, whose editors don't know their rear ends from their elbows.
I got banned from editing the overstock project for being too lenient. Throwing in the occasional rejection is probably a way for editors to avoid their acceptance rates from getting too high.

Tags
crowdsource.com, freelance article writer, plagiarism, writing