Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-10-2014, 03:26 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Wow, I actually make most of my income from scripted, lol. I guess it depends on how many sections you can write for, but I always have work from that site. I think in the past when I didn't write much for them, I considered the income extra, but it seems like the more you write, the more work you can take on there. The wait for certain projects can be aggravating, but I always have money coming to me from previous projects, so my income from there is actually really steady.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2014, 02:49 PM
Registered WAHM

OK they actually paid me for all the Australian guides I wrote, which is great.

New issue: About 12 of the ebay car/vehicle guides that were in my Finished tab, but still awaiting internal review or pending review have vanished!

I've emailed the support team.

Let's hope that $600 worth of articles hasn't been flushed down the toilet, plus a month of my time. I need to pay my mortage.

Yes, this site is scream.com

Is everyone else OK?

Does anyone else write for another writing site? If so, where? I think I'll be expanding my reach, if the scripted.com glitches continue.

~Mel Dawn
Old 08-19-2014, 03:02 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Yeah the site has had a lot of glitches lately. I just try not to freak out when I see a display issue, because it's usually temporary, but it's hard not to worry. I really don't like all these changes they've made lately. I was previously able to access a lot more work due to my scores and standing there, and suddenly all the work there requires me to wait 12 hours to claim it, or it says to apply to that specialty to get access to it. I'm not sure why the articles I can't access even show up then! It's definitely frustrating.
Old 08-19-2014, 03:06 PM
Registered WAHM

I'm trying not to worry about it too much. I agree, if we're not qualified for certain jobs, then don't show them to us!

I find it a bit bizarre I don't qualify for a $24.50 article, while they were offering me all the $40 and $50 ebay ones. Of course there's none of those now, but I just found it a bit strange.

~Mel Dawn
Old 08-19-2014, 08:50 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelDawn9 View Post
OK they actually paid me for all the Australian guides I wrote, which is great.

New issue: About 12 of the ebay car/vehicle guides that were in my Finished tab, but still awaiting internal review or pending review have vanished!

I've emailed the support team.

Let's hope that $600 worth of articles hasn't been flushed down the toilet, plus a month of my time. I need to pay my mortage.

Yes, this site is scream.com

Is everyone else OK?

Does anyone else write for another writing site? If so, where? I think I'll be expanding my reach, if the scripted.com glitches continue.

~Mel Dawn
All 23 of mine are still showing as finished. I've been paid for 14 of them, and 9 are still pending. All 9 are eBay articles, while all my Australian ones were paid. I was paid for some regular eBay ones already, too, though, so I'm assuming the rest will be paid eventually.

I'm really not a big fan of Scripted. The site is way too simplistic. I like the clean look, but not when it omits important information. I think they're trying to make it better, based on the emails I keep seeing, but it's way too glitchy for me to trust them for full-time work.
Old 08-20-2014, 09:12 AM
WAHM Regular

I started as an editor for Scripted back in April and I've gotten spoiled by the amount of work. Now this week things have completely dried up. I'm hoping they will upload a new batch of new work but I probably need to revisit some of my other eggs. this week.
Old 08-21-2014, 02:11 PM
Registered WAHM

Any luck Tse?

I heard back from Logan on Scripted early Wed morning, but nothing since then. I really wish I'd kept the ID numbers, that would have helped I think. I cringe to think that I wasted all that time on writing 12 articles that I won't be paid for.

I suppose I can save the articles and sell them on another site, or post to my blog, if it comes down to that. No pay = article resale.

Is Myams.net (London Brokers) a dead site? Are they related to Londonbrokers.com?

~Mel
Old 08-29-2014, 04:07 AM
WAHM Regular

Just out of interest, how long do people usually have to wait to claim jobs? All mine recently have been 18 hours or so, and I'm sure it never used to be that long. I wonder if they've changed it, though in truth I never really understood it in the first place.
Old 08-29-2014, 09:34 AM
WAHM Fanatic

They changed it. I used to have access to more jobs, most of them right away. Now I can only access a handful, and I have to wait a while for most.
Old 09-15-2014, 02:17 PM
Registered WAHM

The glitch was fixed, and tech support placed all the articles back in my queue. I've just been paid for the last one.

I managed to win a pitch for a real estate article last week, which should be paid out by the end of the month. I haven't managed to win any pitches this week, and the queue has been empty.

I applied to a new industry but was turned down, which is fair, I can't write all topics. I'll keep on trying to apply for the other industries.

Has anyone else had any luck?

~Mel Dawn