Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-20-2014, 11:36 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Writer's Domain is hiring again!

I've had several contacts join in the past couple of days after months on the waitlist. If you're interested in working with Writer's Domain, apply as soon as possible since hiring is currently open again. Pay is $20 for each 400 word standard article, and $40 for longer premium articles.
Good luck!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2014, 01:54 PM
WAHM Regular

Thanks for the news

I'm so ticked off.

About a month ago, maybe more, some guy was hiring in these forums. US writers only. $10 for 400 word articles, pretty good money. Some of us lambasted him for some reason or other that I can't remember right now, but he hired me, so ... whatever.

He was a bit flaky, but again, whatever.

His "entrance exam" was cribbed straight from WD; he didn't even bother to change the format. He just copied and pasted. Topically, his material seems to be coming from there as well.

I can't prove anything, but I think QualityText is just a reseller's front for Writer's Domain articles.

So as soon as I get accepted at WD and can start writing 400 word articles for $20, I'll quit writing them for $10.

smh.
Old 06-20-2014, 06:38 PM
Banned

Isn't there a sticky for these kinds of posts?
Old 06-20-2014, 06:57 PM
Super WAHM

Can one apply again after flunking the writer's test? or does one only get one shot?
Old 06-21-2014, 12:16 AM
Awesome WAHM

I wish they just used a sample without a test.

I get too nervous about tests, especially timed ones!
Old 06-21-2014, 06:26 AM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jponorato View Post
Thanks for the news

I'm so ticked off.

About a month ago, maybe more, some guy was hiring in these forums. US writers only. $10 for 400 word articles, pretty good money. Some of us lambasted him for some reason or other that I can't remember right now, but he hired me, so ... whatever.

He was a bit flaky, but again, whatever.

His "entrance exam" was cribbed straight from WD; he didn't even bother to change the format. He just copied and pasted. Topically, his material seems to be coming from there as well.

I can't prove anything, but I think QualityText is just a reseller's front for Writer's Domain articles.

So as soon as I get accepted at WD and can start writing 400 word articles for $20, I'll quit writing them for $10.

smh.
Yeah I got hired by this guy too. From the looks of his english, it was not his first language. I think that he is getting you to write his articles for him
Old 06-21-2014, 09:02 AM
Banned

Yeah, some of us have been trying to warn people about this guy for months. He/they seems to prey on WD pretty regularly. No, English isn't his first language, but that's not really unusual among clients. From what I understand, he's in Pakistan.

Interesting to see that this bunch is still calling themselves Quality Text.
Old 06-21-2014, 04:31 PM
WAHM Regular

So how is Writer's Domain's editorial practices? Good, bad, indifferent?
Old 06-22-2014, 06:37 AM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairbanks View Post
Yeah, some of us have been trying to warn people about this guy for months. He/they seems to prey on WD pretty regularly. No, English isn't his first language, but that's not really unusual among clients. From what I understand, he's in Pakistan.

Interesting to see that this bunch is still calling themselves Quality Text.
I have told Writer Domain about him, and they are aware. Hopefully they have closed his account
Old 06-22-2014, 12:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezmoneytoday View Post
I have told Writer Domain about him, and they are aware. Hopefully they have closed his account
LOL. I'm pretty sure that account isn't in the name that he used to post here with, and this is far from the first time he/they have tried a similar scam. Plenty of people told WD about this way before you did; they're aware.

Cgray. I'm not able to answer that. It seems to be different for everyone. My experience with them is fine, for the most part, but other people won't say the same. People either seem to click with that site or struggle with it.

Last edited by Fairbanks; 06-22-2014 at 02:24 PM.