Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-17-2014, 06:05 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Influential Publishers

Hello,

Is anyone still writing and creating galleries for Influential Publishers? I recently did a few there in the past couple days and now suddenly the website does not work and none of the emails for the company work to contact anyone.

Has anyone else run into this problem? Has the company been deemed a scam?

I am kind of worried now, but not sure if he site goes down often and should not be. I remember seeing something a while ago here or somewhere else about them but I could not find the post and searching the company name, it pulled nothing up.

Thanks for your responses.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2014, 05:22 AM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by writing_gal View Post
Hello,

Is anyone still writing and creating galleries for Influential Publishers? I recently did a few there in the past couple days and now suddenly the website does not work and none of the emails for the company work to contact anyone.

Has anyone else run into this problem? Has the company been deemed a scam?

I am kind of worried now, but not sure if he site goes down often and should not be. I remember seeing something a while ago here or somewhere else about them but I could not find the post and searching the company name, it pulled nothing up.

Thanks for your responses.
I've been writing for them for a couple of months. Everything going smoothly, got paid when expected etc. I noticed the same thing this morning, that the web site is down. Hope this isn't the end. Not to mention I have quite a few accepted galleries due to be paid out. Ugh!!!!
Old 06-18-2014, 08:00 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Influential Publishers Down

I noticed yesterday that the system went down and I was able to email Stephanie and ask her about it, she said it would be back up and running within an hour. Still down, and now ALL contacts with influential publishers are bouncing back. This is scary.
Old 06-18-2014, 10:45 AM
Awesome WAHM

let's just hope they are having an outage and they didn't disappear. I like that gig.
Old 06-18-2014, 10:52 AM
Awesome WAHM

I would not worry about it. This has happened before where the site went down. It took over 24 hours the last time for it to be up and running again. I wish that they paid weekly instead of bi weekly. Because of this I have to concentrate on my weekly jobs which does not leave me a lot of time to do this one.
Old 06-18-2014, 01:25 PM
WAHM Regular

Glad to hear I am not the only one not being able to access the site or email anyone. That is a bit of relief; however, I am hopeful the site will be back up soon. I just tried again and it is still down.

I like this gig as it is great for some of the down time I have. And yes, I do agree that I wish it paid weekly as well.
Old 06-18-2014, 09:05 PM
WAHM Regular

If the emails are bouncing back that probably isn't a good sign. They still owe me money on galleries never paid and I was told it'd be resolved but still hasn't . So idk I enjoyed the gig a lot.
Old 06-18-2014, 10:45 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Can't Log in either

Hi

Its the same story here. i've tried logging in to the site for more than 24 hours now and its still not coming up??? is everyone still facing the issue. The mails keep bouncing back when i try to get in touch with Stephanie. I really hope its an outage cause i have a large number of galleries approved and waiting to be approved...as soon as anyone is able to access the site, please post here so the others can check the status....Thanks
Old 06-19-2014, 04:24 AM
Awesome WAHM

Just tried this morning and still can't get in, but yesterday I got paid for the approved work I had in queue for this pay period. Anyone else get paid?

Here's hoping they are just "down" and not "gone"
Old 06-19-2014, 06:09 AM
Awesome WAHM

The site is back up now